Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030w won't start

Dear community,bought a new printer 2 months ago. Model Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030w.I pushed the power button. After that, I saw a blue light from the line cord. After that the printer isn't working anymore. After this happened, I noticed that the line c...

Poetje by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ipf6450 issues with Mac Yosemite

Since I updated my Mac to 10.10 (Yosemite) I faced several issues with printing from lighthouse to my IPF 6450. After updating: printer driver, Media Configuration Tool and Firmware of the printer I can again navigate to my ICC profiles, but still st...

Print from Notepad but nothing else - Canon MF216N

Hello everyone!I'm having a very strange issue, and appreciate any help/tips anyone can give. I purchased a Canon MF216N new a few days ago, and installed it without issue. However, I am unable to print to the printer using anything but Notepad. Wind...

MF4370DN Smearing

Hello everyone, Since a few weeks, the print quality of my Canon MF4370dn is very badSome areas of my prints very light and not legible. Additionally, the printer is smearing.There is a 0.5 inch wide vertical stripe in the middle.. I can reproduce th...

manual for canon imageCLASS mf227dw

I found what purports to be a manual for my mf printer (imageCLASS mf227dw).  When I download it a document titled "Contents" is the only thing downloaded.  I compressed the folder.  It opens into a thousand un-identified pages.  How do I find a manu...

glcpc by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements