Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

usb device not recognised

Hi all, hoping someone can help...I got given an old a3 laser printer I'm having trouble with. The model is LBP-2000. I'm connecting via USB to my laptop runninh windows 7 though the printer also has a 25 pin option.I plugged the USB printer in befor...

macca78 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Could not get device information - imageRunner Adv c7065

I am attempting to use a overlay with a imageRunner Advance c7065 and when I open up printer preferences, then go to the page setup tab, click page options and then the Overlay tab I get an error message that states could not get device information a...

jareth by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Any sign of a Windows 10 driver for iPF605

Having known for months that Microsoft was producing Windows 10 why is it that Canon think so poorly of their customers that they have not upgraded the Drivers for Windows 10 for all their printers, especially expensive business use printers?Has anyo...

imageClass d1120 black

imageClass d1120:   Black streak, used cleaning procedures and it's still there.  Additional hint: There was a grungy circle on one of the white rollers under the toner cartrige visible with the front open.  Cleaned with no effect.  What to do?

LBP6230DW falls off network

Hello. I've reset and configured my new LBP6230 twice now. I connected to the printer via USB, ran the MAC configuration app, and set it up for a wifi connection to my network, which is hosted by an Apple Airport Extreme. Each time I've configured it...

New to the forum with a Canon ipf8400

I just wanted to introduce myself and my company to this forum. My name is Luca, I am a graphic designer and I work for JG Autographs (an autograph and memorabilia company). What prompted me to join this forum is we recently purchased a canon ipf8400...

Barcode Module for ImageFormula scanners

I'm looking for a user guide for the Barcode Module III so I can get an idea of it's capabilities during scanning.  Anyone have a link or a larger support group they know of for the canon document scanners?  This forum seems to be geared towards came...

Scanning documents via barcode

Hi I am trying to find out if I need to download/purchase additional software to be able to scan documents and separate these documents in to image files by barcode? The printer is an imageRUNNER 3225 and cannot find any specifications as to whether ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements