Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Custom Paper Size Problem with iPF 8400

I set up a custom paper size of 11x14 inches for my new iPF 8400. My file is sized to 11x14, and prints perfectly on my Pro 100, but when I send it to the 8400 it cuts off a full inch of my image, giving me 3 normal small borders and one big one. I t...

mk1051 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MB2320 Color Ink Cartiges Problem

My color ink was gone after printing a few pages in color. I bought new cartriges, installed them and the printer showed them only as half full. Why is that? A few months later, the color ink is gone again. I am not printing anything in color (only g...

adonchev by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Can't get imageClass D550 setup to scan

I just purchased a new imageClass D550.  When attempting to use it as a scanner, after I navigate to SCAN > Computer, I get a message that reads, "Connect to computer."  Then nothing else and I'm not able to scan or pull up the properties menu as see...

mkoslosk by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

how to HARD RESET canon mf4780w to factory setting

Hello before a month I bought a canon printer MF4780w but I don't know after one week of working on it now when I turn it ON only the screen is working no LED and button are working and screen is displayed this message:*** DOWNLOAD MODE***waiting I t...

Nojdar by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

delete printing jobs (2)

Here is more requested information.My new printer is a Canon imageCLASS MF216n model, black and white.I installed it on my HP envy dv6 Notebook PC with Windows 10.Could not get printer to print from computer, so was told to deinstall it, etc.But comp...

amymull by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Booklet printing Canon imageRUNNER C5185-H1

I am printing a small booklet using the Canon imageRUNNER C5185-H1 in Publisher 2016. I have tried numerous selections and all I keep getting is tiny prints on my 8.5x11  page. I set the publisher document in landscape and use half a page for 1 page ...

Canon Imageclass MF8180c

Someone gave me a Canon Imageclass 8180c laser printer.  They told me the only problem was that they believed the toner cartridges would nees to be replaced. Because of the cost of these cartridges that was the reason they were giving it away. I got ...

keico by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

IR8070 vs IR5055

Firstly, I would like to thank you for the very good work you do here. I have a small business with printing and i have two professional printers, one of them is the IR8070. The last year i faced many problems with this machine and i decided to buy a...

Maro23 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon iR 2550 Not emailing scans

Last week my Canon IR 2550 stoped emailing our scans. The copier was set up with a gmail account at the time the install was done and it sounds like Gmail changed their settings and this can no longer be used. Does anyone have a work around for this ...

Canon iR1023iF recognized as a 1025 upon install

Hey everyone, I'm having a heck of a time installing a iR1023iF onto one of my customer's office computers.  Currently in her office she has a 1025iF and a 1023iF (1023 is her main, 1025 is on her other 2 computers desk) so I'm fairly knowledgable ha...

Printing envelope on mb2320

Using a Canon MB23230 with Ubuntu 16.04 and Libre Office (Write) Version: 5.1.3.2 when attempting to print an evenlope the left margin is 'moved over' to about 1 1/4 inches despite the settings in the application - LO Write in this case. Have searche...

wildblue by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements