Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Need Help with Double Sided Printing Issue

We have a D1350 printer.  It is directly connected to one PC and shared with the other PCs on our network.  In the past I have printed double sided with long edge binding with no issues from any of the PCs.  Recently it started ignoring my settings a...

BethMay by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MF4150 won't print after Win 10 Anniversary Update (ver 1607)

I can't get an MF4150 to print anymore after updating to Win 10 Anniversary Update (ver 1607). No error message most of the time. Behavior is inconsistent. The user initially tried printing two copies of a document. The first copy printed. The second...

MrJ by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MB 2300 printer keeps going offline on Mac OS

I have a Canon MB 2300 printer connected wirelessly to my MacBook Pro running OSX El Capitan that keeps going offline. Having to reinstall the printer everytime this happens is driving me insane. Is there any solution out there for this problem? I ha...

mstadnik by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

MF4770n won't scan with El Capitan

Hello Canonfolks, I'm having a problem with my MF4770n.  The scan function suddenly won't work, either when I try to scan from the MF Toolbox, from the MF Scan Utility, or via the "Scan" button on the device itself. It alwasy resturns "Error code: 21...

lbp6780 printer problem - Does not print excel 2010

Hi, We are having problems with printing from Excel 2010 to this printer (details below). It prints from excel XP no problems.Also it appears to print WORD 2010 documents ok as well. SO just a problem with excel 2010. There are no error messages, get...

Ami by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Envelope Printing - MF8580CDw

I am trying to print an address on an envelope from Office 2007 to a MF8580. I've done this operation many times over the years, but on this printer I get an error light regardless of which tray I use for the envelope. The user manual does not cover ...

ScottBH by Apprentice
  • 19 replies
  • 1 likes

MF7280 fails to print with log showing NG #099

Have an MF7280 on a domain microsft server 2012, can't seem to print.  The print log shows "NG  #099".  checked to make sure the Printing spooler is running.  can't find anything refering to that error.  tried shutting printeer down, server restarted...

rwhunt12 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Disable printer messages

HiI'm using happily LBP6030 (2 printers) under windows 7 Whenever there is a problem (example: out of paper) the message appears on all the computers in my network.I don't want the message at all, or it should appear only on the local computer. How d...

Natanson by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements