Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no pages found error

I am getting a "NO PAGES FOUND" error and have never received that before! I had to re-install my OS on my mac, but it is the same OS I had before [Snow Leopard 10.6.8]. Help!

Image class MF6590 and Windows 10

I have the Canon Imageclass MF6590 and recently updated to Windows 10.  I downloaded and installed from this site the drivers for the device.  Cable used is USB. I can print test pages from the Windows Printer Control Panel.  A month ago the scanner ...

MB 2020 - Prints super slow suddenly

Hi, I just got a new desktop computer. I went through the process of installing my Canon Maxify MB 2020. If I try to print anything it goes super slow. The setup said it was successful but the test page has been in the process of printing for over 5 ...

ImageRUNNER 1133 iF LCD blank + no functions

Hello, ladies and gentlmen, i do have a printer model imagerunner 1133 if it was working with out any problems but, just the day before yesterday it stopped then i turned it off n turned back on then like no functions at all and only the light on the...

فهرس.jpg

Maxify MB2320 and driver

I use Linux. Ubuntu 14.04 LTS (Trusty Tahr). About 1 month ago, I purchased a Canon Maxify MB2320. I have a problem, every time I print or scan, the driver writes a file into /var/tmp. A week ago, I had so many I could not boot the computer. There wa...

cnij-s.png

MF8580Cdw -- Three issues

Hi, Three separate issues: 1) The email (SMTP) settings on this machine do not allow to change the SMTP port to something other than 25. Any plan to allow different ports at some point in the fuure?  Many ISP use ports other than the default 25 for t...

Cleaning imageCLASS MF4770n glass

Good day I have a  imageCLASS MF4770n and I am getting vertical lines when I scan from the document feeder.  I know that something needs to clean but I want to know exactly where so i dont mess anything up.  There is like a plastic strip in the right...

jardrew by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements