Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dr-3080 scanned image is black

Hello, We have a canon dr 3080 scanner that seems to be scanning images that are completely black. The pages seemed to be scanned and prceed through the scnaner , but the image is black. We have tried replacing the upper scanning globe (terminology) ...

dmohar by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mf3010 not recognized by my computer

Hello, I have a MF3010 printer that is not recognized by my Macbook. I have downloaded the latest driver and software. I've had the same problem when trying to connect it to my other PC. Would appreciate any advice! Thanks.

ImageRunner 3225 - Mailbox security

Some how two users were able to print/store a document to a mailbox on the printer that they are not assigned to.  The user assigned to the mailbox is concerned that others have access.  Is there a way to make it so the only person who can send store...

cwood by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Serial Number

Trying to download the lastest firmware update for my MF8580CDW printer and canon won't recognize the serial number. Tech support gave me a replacement number [Mod note: Removed per FORUM GUIDELINES] and I get the same results: serial number not reco...

ervd1949 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

color imageclass mf8580

My printer is Printing yellow shadow behind text and pic after changing cartridge. The color also seems a little darker than it should. the printer printed perfectly for the cartridge change. Can anyone tell me how to fix this? 

parrett7 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

print envelope

I have an ImageClass D1320. How do I print a envelope from the multipurpose tray? When I try I get an error message.

Printing with thin vertical line down the middle MF8580cdw

I've seen some extremely related questions for a thin vertical line when scanning or using the feeder. Well, my problem is when I am printing a document from my computer, a thin vertical line prints down the middle of everything I print. I've tried t...

cpompe1 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements