Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem printing diferent formats on Cannon iR 8105

Hello,I am having problem with my printer Cannon iR 8105. I can't print ussing diferent type of formats, i can only print with A4 and A3 but i f i try any other format diferent for them i can't print.Anyone knows how to do?Thanks a lot.

mshordja by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MF733Cdw Fan Running Continuously

I've got a new MF733Cdw laser printer which I've had for a week.  It works great, but I noticed this weekend that the fan is running continuously, even when it is in sleep mode (which it is). Is this normal?

Prints with gray haze/background

Canon Imageclass733Cdw ... this never happened before ... it's starting printing every document with a gray haze/background (not spots). It's light gray over the entire background of the paper - like the light gray areas on this forum page. I've chec...

mkrfaust by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

my printer is making a roaring noise

I have a Canon MF8380 cdw.  It is making a loud roaring noise when during printing. The image quality is not affected.  It is less than 1 year old.  Could the drum need cleaning?  Is there a drive belt on this machine that could be slipping?

nedbar by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MB2720

For the time in which I owned it the printer has been outstanding, the last week its been dropping black blots of ink, this is an issue now because I rely on the printer for business. I need a solution rather quickly any help with this will be greatl...

Resolved! MF634cdw, Mac OSX 10.14.1 Mojave, newest drivers broken

I've been using this printer with Word 2011 for Mac succesfully for years. Last week I installed Office 365 (since the 2011 version of Office for Mac is at end-of-life). I was unable to print envelopes with Word 365 (version 16.19) so I installed new...

north by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MF733 - Poor scan quality

We have several issues with a new Canon MF733 machine. PDF black & white scan is very poor quality.  Settings in scan utility are set to PDF, 300 dpi.  Text is legible but poor.  Original document is high quality.  Image size is only 120KB in size, u...

Resolved! MF632 Copy Is Smaller Than Original

On occassion, I need to copy something and need the copy to be as close to the original in size as possible. I imagine I can mess with the scaling options but am wondering if there is a way to permanently 'calibrate' the size of the copied image inst...

weightdn by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 255 for MF726cdw

I've had this printer for almost 2 years.  When it was only a month old, I got the 255 error and Canon told me to fix the ipv4 address.   That worked.  Got error again several months ago.  Canon told me to power off, unplug, let it sit 20 minutes, th...

kbmoose1 by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Direct Print or Scan from MF machines?

I have an old  imageCLASS LBP7660Cdn which supports Direct Print from the web ui. Do any of the imageCLASS MF machines support the same feature? I've been looking through the manuals but I can't seem to find any that support it. I see the imageRUNNER...

cosmotic by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon imageclass mf323w print issue

When I send a file to the printer to print, it prints it overly large and onto two pages. Haven't found a way to adjust it.  Please help! Lenovo ideapad 500Windows 10 HomeTrying to print a coloring page from twistynoodle.com

jasong71 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements