cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Register MF743cdw

sharmelan
Contributor

Since the purchase; over a month ago, I am unable to Register my Canon MF743cdw. 

The error is on the Serial number itself. Message - "Must start with 2 - 5 letters".

Unfortunately my Serial number does not start with 2-5 Digits for this series of printer. I've verified the Physical Sticker and the Interface to ensure that I do not have a typo or a misinterpretation. 

Canon, when would be a convenient time for you to make this correction on your database? so people can Register for the 3 Year Warranty thats being promised with Products. 

2 REPLIES 2

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

If you give Canon a call, I'm sure they will help.  1 (800) 652-2666 

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Patrice
Whiz

Hi sharmelan.

I definitely understand how frustrating this issue can be. Our engineers are aware of the issue and working on a resolution. In the meantime, please call our telephone support group so that your CarePAK can be registered. Please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET (excluding holidays).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
click here to view the gallery
Announcements