cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MB2720

cvwassociates
Apprentice
I can’t print without new color cartridges? This is beyond disappointing! Canon if your business model is bait and switch, I’ll be spreading the word to never buy your crappy products again.
2 REPLIES 2

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

"Can't" is not a good description.  It doesn't say what you did, or what happened when you did it.

I know for a fact that printing is possible with cartridges which have not been used for a period of time.  They can have a shelf life if you let them sit for months unused.  Certain environmental conditions can affect a cartridge's life span as well.   

We have no idea what your issue is or what you've done to try and solve it.  If you want help, tell us what the issue is and provide enough details so others don't have to try and guess what is happening.     

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

cvwassociates
Apprentice
Apparently I can’t print black and white documents if I’m out of color ink even though I just purchased a brand new black cartridge. That little detail was not divulged by the salesman.
Announcements