Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3rd Party Scanner Software

Hi,I purchased a MF743CDW a few months ago and find the included scanner software lacking. Previously, I had HP OfficeJets, which had dummy proof software. It had a few features that I used frequently. I use the scanner almost exclusively for scannin...

DBCox by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Maxify canono MB2100 the color blak

In my printer i want to chang the black cardiage but i can not it show ? quetion mark on the top of black i try and open the side but the black cardiage not came for chagewhat can i oo  thanks a lot Sumayya 

Resolved! my new printer

Just bought a MF741cdw printer, for some reason the printer prints a page and then pulls it back in as if duplex print was turned on, but it's not. I can find no setting for this or for that matter nothing about this on canon website. Any help?

SK8NBY by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

MacOS Scan Drivers

I have two Canon printers installed on my Mac - Image Class MF642cdw and Image Class MF741cdw.  When I load the drivers for the 741 and then try to install them into the MF Utility tool, it shows the "product name" as the 642 and won't let me change ...

bcsehi by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon MF Scan Utility code 11,244,0

I have a brand new mf232w printer using a Windows 10 OS.  When I tried scanning with the MF scan utility I got this code.  I went thru the various routines to solve this, uninstalled the driver and program for the printer, set printer as default, dis...

jsimson by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

MF 216n will not scan, please help

I can print fine with a USB cord, but when I try to scan it says the computer is not connected. I've tried turning everything on and off and disconnecting and reconnecting the cord.  Presently running windows 10, with latest Canon software, driver, ...

MF634CDW Decal Paper Jams

Hello all, I have a Canon MF634CDW color laser and I'm trying to print on heavy stock decal paper.  The paper is "Blinggasm Waterslide Decal Paper" and it's the right flavor for laser printers.  I'm printing using the manual feed tray.  I tried setti...

MAXIFY MB2720 Error messages when I try to scan

My Printer is a Canon Maxify MB 2720 and it prints just fine but when I try to scan wirelessly all I get are error messages.  I see this seems to be an on going problem have you found a solution yet?  The wierd thing is that I didn't have this proble...

JSimm by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Maxify MB2720 won't start

the power light is on, however print qon't start and won't make any noise. nothing on the screen. Checked power supply and it works fine. any idea what caused the problem?

MB2720 - Black Not Printing Clearly

Hi - I replaced the black ink cartridge for the first time since buying printer.  Since I replaced it, black is no longer printing clearly.  The printer shows the black cartridge as full.  All other colors are printing correctly.   

imageCLASS LBP622Cdw How to default to LTR: Plain 2

I have a Canon Imageclass LBPb22 Cdw printer.  When I print a page, the printer will beep and tell me I have "No Paper LTR: Plain 1".  I assume that means I have no paper in tray 1.  I then have to scroll down to the choice "LTR: Plain 2".  I choose ...

Resolved! MB2320 fax status

How can I tell my fax was received other than the activity report. Is there more detail I can examine to see if was actually transmitted in total?

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements