cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF269DW - Duplex scanning? How to do it.

mkimel
Apprentice

I am setting the printer up for the first time.  I'm trying to scan a 2-sided document through the auto feeder.  I tried changing the default settings to two-sided Original book, but it still only scanned one page. Can anyone tell me how to scan a two-sided document through the feeder?

thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

The 269 does support duplex scanning through the ADF.

If scanning from the printer, you need to use > Menu > Scan Settings > <2-Sided Original> Select <Book Type> or <Calendar> Type

If scanning inside an installed program or app, use the Scan MF driver and select 2 sided book type.

See pages 245 and 263 in your manual:

imageCLASS MF269dw / MF267dw / MF264dw / MF269dw VP User's Guide (c-wss.com)

The Scan Gear MF driver can also be configured with default behaviors for Scanning from the printers control panel or a computer.

See page 28~29:

Windows MF Scan Utility User's Guide (c-wss.com).  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Thanks, Rick.  I managed to get two-sided docs scanned.  But how to I turn the output into a PDF?  I've been able to scan single-sided docs into a PDF, but I can't figure out how to scan two-sided multi-page docs into a PDF.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements