Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro Graf 4100 Margins Error Message

When I print to roll paper I set my margins to be at least 1" all the way around, and that matches the results I get. However, before it will print I get an error message that says "The margin settings of the custom paper size are less that the suppo...

sraskin by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon IPF 4100 Prints Slightly off Size

Hi there,I am sorry to bother you with a rookie question. I have been using the IPF 4100 printer for over a year and I don't seem to be able to print images to the right size. All m images are TIFF, Adobe RGB 1998, 300dpi. When I print, let's say an ...

Color imageCLASS MF634Cdw Connectivity Issues

Hi all, The other day, files sent to my printer would get an error message in the queue, and wouldn't print. I didn't change any network settings, it started seemingly at random. I removed the printer (Windows 10) and tried to reinstall it from the d...

Maxify 2720

A few short months after getting this printer at the suggestion of my printer shop guy, the lines in black starting printing unevenly.  I performed many head cleanings and finally took it to my printer guy.  He did all he could (cleaned everything et...

ENVELOPE PRINTING LAYOUT

I just acquired a new computer, and got it connected to my CANON MF232W printer. Today I tried to print on size 10 envelopes, and both the return address and delivery address printed way too low on the envelope. I did not have this problem with my ol...

Maestro1 by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Does a Canon MB5020 work on a residential VOIP line

I have a Canon MB5020 Multi-function printer which has faxing capabilities. It currently operates on my residential analog telephone line and I want to know if it will work on a residential Digital Home Phone line. As I noted above I currently have a...

The_Hat by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Colorwave 500 showing error code 550101

Hi guys,  I have a Colorwave 500 showing an error code 550101. The message on the screen is "Please restart the printer". I restarted the printer several times, but the error persists.  Can you please assist.  Thanks. 

Canon - MF635Cx - Printer / Color Tone Issue

Hello everyone, I have this printer for approx.  a year and still using the original cartridge.When I print using same color code, the tone/shade of the color doesn't come same on the second printing. Does anyone know what that issue might be due to?...

MNKS by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ImageCLASS MF445dw - Paper jam error not clearing

Hello, I just received a new ImageCLASS MF445dw laser printer yesterday. After setting it up, I did about 10 prints without any issues and then started getting an error message indicating a paper jam. I have opened all panels and checked everywhere b...

Kajeem by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

USB Unsupported

Canon MF731C I have used the same USB drive with this device for a while. Today I started getting a "USB Unsupported" error each time I insert.  I then tried connecting an external hard drive and this had no issue and let me scan to it.  -Firmware is...

Canon D1350 Scanner has several blackline

When I scan document from the topper, it will show up like the image above. However, when I scan from glass side, it works wells. I have changed tonner and it shows up the same. 

WeChat Image_20180316110645.jpg
bowen93 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements