Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Imageclass MF 8280 wc has repeating white spots

My Imageclass has about a 1/4 inch white dot repeating down the image as in once every rotation of a roller.  I have tried cleaning the ITB several times.  It is not the cartridge as it has been a problem for the past year.Any suggestions would be ap...

Dianna by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Configuring "Name and Scan" on MF643Cdw

Hiya,   I am trying to configure the "Name and Scan" in the application Library using the Remote UI however, when I try to set the destination, it is greyed out and will not let me set anything. I have tried pressing "select from Address Book" but it...

issue with destination.PNG
Kerokero by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ImageClass laser printer

Hello and thank you in advnce for any help you ocan off.I have a Color imageCLASS LBP622Cdw printer. Finally ran out of the starter toner. I went and purchased ALL new cartriges and replaced them. Now when trying to print, especially in "Black&White"...

GFarris by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

LOW TONER WARNING WITH 40% REMAINING

My Canon MultiVLASS MF743cdw is warning that I am low on toner but I checked the consumables and it shows 90% black and 40% color remaining. I understand the percentage will not be exact but 40% is hardly a percentage to show running low on toner. Q:...

stop fax redial

Does anyone know how to set the mf743cdw  to NOT redial on fax?Also, cannot make the line hang up when entering a wrong number and the call starts. 

mf644cdw will not print beeps once, clears print job

My printer has been printing fine for weeks. I was having trouble with some computers wanting to print to the manual feed tray, and was working on that issue when my laptop stopped printing. I have tried pdf, Word, Print Test Page - all same result. ...

Laser mf269dw printing grayscale vs. black and white

- I purchased a mf269dw to replace an old inkjet- I want the printer to print only in black and white for text; not in grayscale- However selecting black and white from the print menu does not help (while it did for my old inkjet printer)- I'm experi...

IMG_5579.jpg
PalauBC by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

MF745C - issue with recognising what tray to print from

I have just installed a MF745C printer.  I need it to print from two separate laptops. Both laptops recognise the printer.  One works as it should, however the second one keeps telling me that the printer is out of paper, as it is trying to print fro...

Issue with Scan to Email (Outlook SMTP) on MF642CDW

Has anyone successfully set up the "Scan to Email" feature using an outlook SMTP? I'm currently using a MF642CDW Cannon printer with an Outlook Office365 server. I setup Remote UI Access PIN, accessed http://PRINTER-IPaddress/sendsupport_login.html,a...

Judy_Li by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MF731 E202-0001

My MF731 has started giving me this error, along with cryptic paper jam errors for the top feeder.  I've been able to reduce the number of paper jam errors by cleaning the rollers, but the E202-0001 error continues to show up any time I scan or copy....

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements