01-15-2020 11:58 AM
01-15-2020 02:51 PM
Please follow these steps to reinstall your iPF6400:
1. Click on the Apple in the upper left corner and then System Preferences.
2. Click on Printers & Scanners.
3. Click once on the iPF6400 and then [-] to remove it.
4. Repeat until all iPF6400's are removed.
5. Once done, please close the window.
6. Click once on desktop so Finder appears in upper left corner.
7. To the right of Finder, please click on Go and then Go to Folder.
8. In the box that appears, please type:
and click Go
9. In the folder that appears, please delete the Canon folder.
10. Reboot your computer once done.
When the computer restarts, we will reinstall:
1. Use the following link to access the driver:
2. Click the Select button next to "imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Ver.4.80 (Mac)".
3. Click the Download button.
4. Once the download is complete, open your Downloads folder.
5. Double click [Drv-MacX10-480.dmg]. A new disk image will appear.
Double click the new disk image to begin the installation.
Once reinstalled, please attempt to print.
01-15-2020 04:17 PM
It is now able to print; however, it keeps selecting ROLL paper even though I manually load a sheet of ISO A3+ paper (13"x19"). The only way it will print manual sheets is if I change the paper setting to ISO A3+ for paper tray (Large Margins). Unfortunately, that setting gives me margins that are TOO LARGE for my precut mats (11.5x17.5 opening).
I've gone through the layout setting/page setup multiple times. It holds my preferred setting until I hit print; at that point, it tells me I need to use roll paper.This is so frustrating as you can well imagine.
01-16-2020 02:53 PM
Check to make sure that the correct paper size options are being specified in the final print dialog screen before sending the print job. If the issue persists, please contact our phone support group at 1-800-423-2366, Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays) for additional assistance.
04-27-2021 06:38 PM
I have a similar problem as above and followed instructions. I have an ipf6400, 2015 iMac with Mojave 10.14.6.
I cannot get the replacement printer Driver (Drv-MacX10-520) to load so I can add it. I'm sure I'm making some small mistake but I can't figure it out.