cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LBP6230 only printing last page of documents

deltic
Apprentice

Hi All,

Ive been using the LBP 6230 for over a year and have been really happy with it. For the last 2 weeks the printer has only been printing the last page of my documents. I have updated the printer driver to no avail. I am using an iMac with Bug Sur.

Any ideas will be gratefully received.

Many thanks, Steve Andrews

2 REPLIES 2

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Deltic,

If the printer is only printing the last page of the document, it does sound like a driver issue or a problem with communication. In this situation, I would suggest clicking on the apple in the upper left hand corner of the screen and then click on system preferences. Once in system preferences click on Printers and Scanners. In printers and scanners,you can right click on a blank portion of the printer list and then select reset printing system.

Once the  printing system has been reset, you can click the + at the bottom of the list to add the printer back to the list. If you continue to have the same issue after adding the printer back, we would need some additional information to assist further. If you could reply to this message with the information below, we can provide further assistance.

1. When it only prints the last page of your document, do you get any errors on the printer or on the computer?
  2. Are you connecting to the printer via USB or is it over a network?
  3. Does this only happen from a specific program or a specific document? If so, what program are you using?

For a more immediate response, feel free to contact support at 1-800-652-2666, our agents would be happy to assist.

botculai
Apprentice

Are you resolved problem? I have same problem. My printed only print one first pages then out of page light flash

Announcements