General Discussion
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WILDLIFE AS CANON SEES IT

Just received my National Geographic 2014 issue that includes a Canon add featuring a Giant Mole Rat.  I wonder about Canon.  This image does not justice to Canon products; it appears out of focus and the whites are blown away.  This is not the first...

Edward by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Best Softwares to Edit Photos in Mac

I have to Canon DSLR 600 D and EOS 5d Mark 3 and i own a MacBook.When it comes to edit photos i need a windows machine to edit all of my photos because the tools are only avaialble in windows like photoshop. I've photoshop installed in my mac but, th...

Error Msg logging into iMage Gateway?

Ever since last night, I keep getting the follow error when I try to log into the iMage Gateway:An unexpected error has occurred.Please log in again.This window may be displayed when you press a button twice, open a new window using browser functiona...

Ink Level

How do I check my ink levels?  I tried the control panel but that did not work..  I know it is there I just cannot find it.Also, I do not have a computer icon,  I am on windows 8.1  and I use 245 and 246 ink cartridges.  I ha e a Canon 2500 series co...

jdowns44 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera for upcoming trip.

I currently have a rebel xti. My wife and I are going to Alaska in July. I have rented some equipment to take with us on our trip. I have rented a Conon 5Dmark III, a Manfrotto tripod, a 500 mm supertelephoto lens. My question may be dumb, but here g...

grdwyer by Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Where'd my edits go in Lightroom???

I bought a new computer. I store all my raw images on a portable hard drive.I was using LR4 on the old computer, which I had upgraded online from the box-and-disk of LR3.I was in a hurry and did not know my old adobe account name or any of that, so I...

ScottyP by Authority
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

A macro lens + a camera for detailed animal close-ups

Hello! I'm working at a veterinary clinic and there's a need for a good camera for shooting different small details on animals (wounds, details in eyes, skin diseases etc). I'm currently looking at the Canon EOS 70D and the Canon EF-S 60mm f2.8 Macro...

Kristjan by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

'my image garden' ..........

i just made a switch from the old XP to a new retina macbook pro. i downloaded canon's printer software---all but 'my image garden'. just curious if anyone uses 'my image garden' with their mac or stayed away from it. 

How to mass-delete unrated images in Lightroom?

Hi everyone and happy Memorial Day.I wonder if someone can help me with a Lightroom question.How can I erase all of my un-flagged images? I would like to quickly flag or otherwise mark all the keepers and maybe keepers and then delete all the rest. I...

ScottyP by Authority
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements