General Discussion
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma MX 700

My printer in unusable.  It shows that magenta ink is out.  Magenta cartridge was almostnew; but I changed it anyway.  New cartridge - same message.  What is my problem? Is it possible to print in black and white only ( I rarely use color printing )?

jcdhhi by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Easy-Photo software will not save file!

Help! I have been using Canon Easy-Photo software for several years now, but in the last few months it has developed a problem where it will no longer save my files. When I finish and print a DVD, then SAVE, it comes back with the error "Failed to Sa...

KJGM by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is view blurry on T3I in viewfinder?

I have a Canon T3I.  When I look through the view finder and press the shutter half way to focus, the picture is blurry.  When the picture is taken, however, it comes out crisp.  It happens with different lenses.  I cannot get the view in the view fi...

amoser3 by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Recommended Websites for Portfolio pictures

Team, Would you mind giving me recommendations on websites I can use to display my portfolio pictures? I'm in the U.S, I would like to hear all your options and or personal experiences. Interested in quality of service and end user ease. thank you

juzan42 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How is the exposure triangle INTERRELATED?

And yes...I have Googled the subject haha. I am just starting out learning about manual mode. I am sooooorta getting it. But when it comes to reading about the exposure triangle on different websites all that's exlpain is aperture, shutter speed, and...

Cad0587 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

CF Cards

I have been considering picking up a 7D and was wondering if the CF cards will be an issue.  What I mean by this is in time will we not be able to purchase the cards.  Seems like less stores carry them and makes one wonder if the will be phased out. ...

Liz22012 by Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Why can't my camera focus?

Hi Everyone -  I just joined the group today.  I just bought the T5 and I already need help!  I went to dinner tonight and brought my new toy with me and I just thought I would play around with it in full auto mode and get a few shots.  The lighting ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements