General Discussion
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Battery Grip BG-E14 with the EOS 70D

Recently purchased the Canon BG-E14 battery grip to replace a third party battery grip for my new EOS 70D. The reason for replacing the third party grip with the more expensive Canon grip was a problem with using AA batteries with the third party pro...

LSmith by New Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 9000F - Advance Settings?

Seems I can only use advance setting when scanning while using Photoshop. It's too cumbersome to scan in that program. Lots of photos to scan, but I want them scanned with a preset 'advance' setting. Does the scanner not come with a program that will...

MarcusUD by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Repair a Canon UC900 Issue

Hello to all, I have got an old Canon UC900. The Problem is, that it is throwing out the cassettes, because of some malfunction (?) "eject cassette". By closing the cassette box without cassette, it seems to pull the box in without a malfunction. So ...

rossi2004 by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera Lens Combination Advice

I have a Canon 60D. About two years ago, I purchased a Tamron 18-270 lens for a" walk around" lens. I've always used only Canon lenses (e.g.., 17-40 f4 l, 70-200 f4 l, etc. ) But I  found that when traveling with others, that it was a bit frustrating...

jdjones47 by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 8000F scanner on Windows-7 32 bits

Proper drivers for 8000F on W7 are available on the official Canon sites, However, I ( and a lot of perople on teh internet) cannot create a connection; the PC doesn't "see" the scanner. Canon helpdesk said that  a proper driver doesn't exist at all....

Gerard by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error Message on Printer

I am receiving an error message of "printer head not installed, Install printer head" on my MP520" with a code of U051.  How is this handled? 

bsmith629 by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

canoscan 8000f toolbox.

Hello. I cannot install - from the disc - the toolbox for my canoscan 8000f scanner. I have Windows 7. I sometimes get error code 26.0.0. I am beginning to lose faith in Canon. They will not issue a driver for this scanner to run in Windows 8, render...