General Discussion
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Styles

I am rather confused how styles work. The only different in I see between each style is a change in sharpness. All the other levels are the same. I read that this is suppose to mimick the different types of film they use back in the day.

Document scanning in asp.net mvc using c#

Document scanning SDK or API's for asp.net mvc using c#  Document Scanning from ASP.net Web ApplicationI have a ASP.Net C# 4.0 Web ApplicationI need to Add a scanning feature for my users.This is what I want to achieve On my web application    user c...

printer ink

wondering what canon all in one printers are available that use the 525-526 ink cartridges.I need a new one and want to use the ink I alresdy have loads of.

Image Browser Ex ver 1.5.2.8

Following recent update to Image browser Ex Ver 1.5.2.8  (confirmed) when I open up Image browser from the desktop shortcut the splash screen shows only Ver 1.5.2. It goes through the opening loading startup (i.e 20% 40 % etc to 100%) but freezes onc...

slimb49 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! LED ring vs Squared LED for wedding pics

I am stuck between ordering these two LED lights for indoor low lighting pictures. I have a fixed  50 mm 2.8/F lens but still dont think it's enough . I saw these two styles of lamps but was told by a local photography shop the circular lights are mo...

LED ring vs square ring

Canoscan LiDE 210 Lid Removal

Hi, Does anyone know how to remove the lid from this scanner or can point me in the direction of a post or video that shows how to do it. I need to give it a thorough clean without having to worry about getting any liquids in the actual scanner.  Tha...

How to use CanoScan LiDE 30 after Windows10 upgrade ?

Hello, Is there any way to continue to use why good old LiDE 30 on my box on Windows 10? If the product is really no more supported, would it be possbile to release the source code of the basic driver ( twain/WIA) for cummunity support ? hp tf 

hptf by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannon Printer Print head

Will those who just got inthe commnity with same problem be able to "recoupe" any thing from CannonI just found out one week ago about  the " class action"  when I started trying to correct with instructions the promlem " print head" error and never ...

Brezi by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements