General Discussion
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Airline difficulties?

My wife and I are flying Southwest Airlines to Las Vegas next week. I'd like to take my Rebel T5 kit with me, but wonder if I should leave some of it home. Are there any parts of my gear that TSA won't like?Contents: EOS Rebel T5 body w/strap18-55 mm...

Best way to add people to pics & make it look real?

I've been experimenting with adding people to pics that they were not oroginally in. I've tried all of the usual stuff to do that but they always look "photoshopped" in. Does anyone have any tips or tricks to suggest to help me make the pics look (mo...

JohnK821 by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canoscan 9000f error mesage

Trying to put an Canoscan 9000f on a new computer and I get the error message "USB 2.0 Won't work on USB 3.0"Lastest driver from Canon site installed.Any ideas?       Thanks, Edward

Resolved! Calibrating a CPL Filter Min/Max Positions

Okay, so you rotate a CPL filter to vary the amount of filtering. I've never seen one that's marked with designations showing where the rotation is for maximum and minimum filtering. I have found a crude, yet seemingly highly effective, way of positi...

shoulder and hand strap? is it possible?

i just bought a new camera recently and i saw that there is a hand strap for cameras. is there a way to have both shoulder and hand strap? or do i have to pick one or the other? because i notice the hand strap also use the silver insert on the top ri...

JayJayR by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Suddenly receiving error

Hi,  I upgraded to Window 10 and since doing so cannot scan using my CanonScan 9000F.  Was doing fine before when running windows 8. Suggestions ??

uk07579 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Scan 9000f Mk 2

I have a Canon Scan 9000f Mk 2.  How can I scan directly to my files on hard drive without going through 'My Image Garden' which I find useless.

91mike by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Failure to power on

What has Canon done to rectify the tremendous motherboard failure rate? There are thousands of complaints for the same problem that that only get the generic "unplug and replug" response. No other explanation or instruction is given except to have th...

Ish2 by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements