General Discussion
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

advertise

Questions to moderators, is it ok to place advertisement/announcement of Canon product usage for example in announcement section? Please send me a personal message first if you have questions?Tim

timgor by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon CanoScan LiDE 120 scanner

Hi, I am using my scanner to scan photographs onto my laptop.  It works fine with most of the photographs but it's saving some of them as pdf documents instead of jpeg images.  How can I set it to save them as jpegs?  Thanks

guinnell by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon CanoScan LiDE 210

Hello.I have a Canon CanoScan LiDE 210 and i'd like to use it with 2 computers.  Now i can only use it when the 1st computer is powered (scanner connected via usb cable, not ethernet port ) on and the scanner is shared from it.  The problem is the 2n...

Entry level RX camera

Dear friends. Thks very much for your support and valuable information. This encouraged me to ask more questions.,Which model is d entry level RX model in Canon. How much does it differ from Canon 70D in image quality and performance. Does it have an...

pkbiswas by Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Processing never completes

When trying to set up my Canon printer (Pixam MG3550), it stops while trying to finish processing and just says please wait. However, nothing happens. Any solutions?

sofiab13 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

LIDE80 Unable to communicate with scanner

I have a LIDE80 scanner. Canon has not kept the drivers up to date so it won't work with the 64 bit Linux laptop I bought a couple of years ago. So I ended up using a work scanner for my needs. However, a friend gave me an old Vista laptop recently a...

metoo by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements