EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! New to RAW

I have a Rebel T2i and am trying out using RAW. Is there any reason to use the picture style options if I am processing RAW, It looks to me that I can accomplish the same things using RAW. Please explain if I am wrong in this. Thanks Jim

Cole by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Dots on pictures

Hi, I have a Canon EOS Rebel T3. When taking pixs, sometimes come out with dot?, even I take care about going on different  temperatures, and how and what can I use to clean lenses???? Thnks

What's the best EOS for video?

Hello, I'm in the market for a new DSLR.  Obviously I want beautiful photos, but the video is almost more important.  I would love to get the 7D, but I'm interested in whether there is a more budget friendly option that is just as good.  What about t...

Time exposures at Night?

Hi, I just purchased a Canon EOS Rebel T3 1100 D Camera and I would like to know if I can take time exposures.I'm an Astronomer and I will be trying to take exposures of the sky at night. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Ed Murray

Delete Only CR2 Files

Hello All, I have a EOS T3i that I purchased about three months ago. I have the camera set to capture .jpg and .cr2 files with each shot. I like the ability to edit the .cr2 files and then convert to .jpg without the quality loss induced by directly ...

Sunset photgraphy

Hi everybody,I am pretty new in digital photography. Until now I was using simple compact digital cameras.Since a few month I am the proud owner of a Canon EOS 1100D camera and I am still learning about this really great camera.As from my bedroom bal...

Resolved! Canon EOS Rebel II value?

I am having a great deal of difficulty finding my camera on the internet anywhere. I want to sell it online but don't have an idea of what a fair price is. I have with it an unopned new duracel battery, one canister of unopned 35mm York film. There i...

650d serial number ??

the serial number of my 650d is 9800694 , so is this normal ? i read it should be 12 digits ? pic : https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152565133470503&set=a.10152042371900503.901970.706345502&type=3&src=https%3A%2F%2Ffbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements