EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Rebel XTi question..

I am very new to anything that has to do with cameras and I was curious as to whether I should take a deal on craigslist or not.  The guy is selling a Canon Rebel XTi body and it seems to have 2 problems, one the "CF Card" seems to be stuck, and two ...

Feature Request-Low ISO or ND in-cam filter

As I was stacking ND filters on my camera this last week, I thought that it would be nice to enable very low ISOs, or at least an electronic ND filter. I'm not an engineer, but it seems possible to simply reduce the sensitivity of the chip resulting ...

jblooo by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CF card not able to be read

I have a 5DM3 and have not had any issue with it until recently.I inserted a CF card that I have been using in the past in this camera, and went to format it and the camera told me it cannot be read or formatted. I tried another card, and got the sam...

Shooter by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Lens fit

I have a Canon EOS XTi Rebel. I'd like to know if a Canon EF 75-300 f/4-5.6 lens will fit it.Hope it will, my wife already won the bid for it on eBay!

koach51 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! debris on viewfinder

Recently decided on the Canon T3i over the Nikon. Upon unboxing found what looks like a large spec of debris on the viewfinder.  Looks like the spec is inside the viewfinder glass.  Upon reading various posts about this Camera/issue, it looks like th...

mg007 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

5D3 Firmware 1.2.1 - TESTS & COMMENTS

Hi everybody, Now that Canon has officially released firmware 1.2.1 for EOS 5D Mark III, it would be GREAT to share experiences about the new performance. Especially regarding the clean HDMI 4:2:2 8bit output, since it's the most important and innova...

HDCamTeam by Enthusiast
  • 18 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Slow AF on 1DX with IR Assist

I have been using both the 5D3 and 1DX since they were released as an event shooter and have been suffering through the slow AF lock in low light with IR assist on BOTH cameras.  The recent firmware upgrade on the 5D3 worked like a charm and I am now...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements