EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shutter release cable?

hi again  so for those who haven't read any of my threads (i've been posting quite a few lately ) ive recently bought a t3i and i've always been interested in landscape photography, so i was recommened the 10-22mm lens. i should be receiving it soon ...

Resolved! Add-On Sticky Or Concave Shutter Release Button?

I have a Rebel T3. My problem is that I have permanent nerve damage that affects sensitivity in the right hand, so I can never tell clearly whether or not my finger is on the release button. More often than not it has slid off, so I have to stop, rep...

CanTex by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

AE Lock Canon 5D Mark ll

I have set up my 5D mark ll so the the AF back button does the focusing and the shutter button the metering. To get AE lock I either press the shutter button or the '*' button, but in both cases I have to hold in order for the meter reading to remain...

60D vs 70D vs 7D - Low Light purchase?

I want to buy a body I'll be using for the following scenarios and would like the thoughts and feedback of actual owners of these cameras.1. Low Light - I want to shoot available light in dark environments (think churches, abandoned buildings, etc.) ...

mp0510 by Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Autofocus for Landscape

I have only had my first DSLR camera, a Canon 6D, for about 6 months.  I got it mainly for landscapes and whenever I've taken big views from the top of a mountain or of a mountain range I've thought I don't want to focus on a particular point, so rat...

RossK by Enthusiast
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Getting Image Files from the T3i via USB

I'm currently using an old EOS Digital Rebel with an 18-55mm lens, which I use for product photography (for website).  The business is growing so I'm taking a lot of photos, and it's getting cumbersome to keep removing the CF card and load in PC.  I ...

jeffamm by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

5D Mark II Image error !!! Please Help !

HI there. I found out few days ago that my Canon 5D Mark II have some problems.. I got few pics (RAW) that is showing this kind of image , even on the display look ok!  I'm wondering if anyone can tell me what kind is problem it is and further info. ...

IMG_4437.JPG
Madalin by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

T1i or T3i?

So I have a t1i and I'm planning on selling it and get an upgrade to most likely the T5i, but I was doing a little research and I noticed that the T1i body only, costs more than the T3i with a kit. Does anyone know why that's so?

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements