EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon 60d keeps shutting itself off!!

I'm having a major issue with my Canon 60d and I'm hoping you can help me. I'm shooting a documentary with many interviews. This **bleep** camera keeps shutting off. Not the 12 min shut off during video, it just keeps shutting off. I read on blogs ab...

Shuttercount

Hey everyone!  I am in the midst of selling my Rebel XTi, and was wondering if anyone knew of any tools online to be able to figure out the shuttercount? I have been searching online for free tools, and haven't found anything that supports this model...

kbelle by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

manual focus lens for 70D

just purchased a 70D. one of the features that i like about this model is the auto focus on video mode. i was wondering, if i buy a manual only lens woudn't that make the AF feature on the camera useless? i bought the camera mainly for video.  Thanks...

scOOCh by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! t3i only auto-focuses in 'live-view'

I purchased a t3i two and a half years ago. The last time I tried to use the camera, it would not auto-focus. After reading online I have tried the following: - remove battery for 10+ minutes - check w/ another lens - swtich between AF & MF a few tim...

grsuch by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 60D wont track date & time

I purchased a used Canon 60D. It works great but the only thing I can't figure out is the date and time. No matter how many times I set it, it still defaults to 01/01/00 00:00. I set the time, hit OK, and immediately it goes back to 01/01/00 00:00.  ...

T3i or SL1 for Backup Camera to my 6D?

Hello,I currently own a Canon 6D with a Sigma 35mm f/1.4, 16-35mm f/2.8 L, and a 24-105 f/4 LI do profestional video work and also do a bit of photography as well.  I am looking to get a backup camera for my work, and I'm looking at the T3i and the S...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements