EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Rebel t3i

I just purchased a Rebel t3i from amazon and it will be here around the end of the month. I was wondering if there was anything I need to know about the camera or dSLR's in general, because this is my first digital camera since a point-and-shoot Koda...

Elleck by Apprentice
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon T4i Took a Bath

I was photographing a friend fly fishing in the Sierras today when my daypack containing my T4i and 18-135 mm lens slipped into the river.  I jumped in after it and retrieved it within 5-10 seconds and it didn't seem terribly wet, but it won't start ...

chemdoc by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

A1 Servo

Hi,I've read the manuals and internet explanations, but still not 100% I know the answer to this one if anyone can help. In A1 Servo to take a person running,  I focus by choosing a red focus box on their eyes and half pressing the shutter and keepin...

RossK by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Rebel t3 Computer Help

I own a Canon Rebel t3 and the original MacBook Air. My Mac is currently running on OS X Version 10.9.3. I've briefly read something about how Canon is not up to date with the computer's operating system, but I'm not sure I understand. I paid for the...

efs 17-85mm af issue

I am considering a lens for my 500d. Its an efs 17-85mm. However, the seller says "At full zoom (85mm) the autofocus sometimes has trouble locking on to the subject."Your thoughts?

rosyjazz by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! New boy in town

I have recently purchased a new camera, Good Friday 18th April, EOS600D. I am confused by the term "Rebel T3i",The box my camera came in has no mention of the  "Rebel T3i" neither does the handbook. The camera was brought as a 'bundle' EOS600D body, ...

cliveanne by Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements