EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flash Not working Properly?

Hello Forum.  I have an EOS Rebel XS / 1000D. A couple of  'flash'  issues I need assistance with or perhaps advice.  1. In Auto mode there are times the flash will open even in bright daylight shooting well lit subjects or scenery.  This has also ha...

albe by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Invalid or unsupported file

I made some pictures of a bathroom showroom with my canon 700D. I would like to see them on a TV screen, but they won't open. This message appears: 'Invalid or unsupported file'.I can open pictures taken with my Canon 5DMKIII.I have changed file size...

EFFS by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm in a predicament.. Assistance??

Howdy, First time poster. Better late than never, I suppose. First, a little background. For years, I was using a Nikon D60. Plenty fine entry-level DSLR. Then, in April of last year, I purchased a Canon 60D 18-135 kit. I also added the 70-300 USM, a...

Win 8.1 - Driver or Software problem

ATTEMPTING to connect EOS10D to WIN 8.1...It has been connected and is working fine with WIN XP PRO...So camera is ok... it is a driver problem...please see NOTES BELOW... Please provide previous troubleshooting steps,  or information that can help C...

enj by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Help me - I am new to photograph really.

I would like to thank you all in advance in helping with this long list of questions. I really don't know a better way of asking for your help. Super appreciated. So I decided after about a year or so to take the plunge into photography to document w...

T3i Live View Rotation

Hi!I am shooting with my T3i on a tripod with the lens facing straight down to film a video tutorial of detailed beaded jewelry. I got the T3i so I can flip the screen to the front so it faces the same way as the lens. The problem is I have to rotate...

DSCLaura by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements