cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! i have a cannon 70d and even using a hot shoe my soft boxes won't flash with the camera .

EFS
Apprentice

Help! i have a cannon 70d and i have a hot shoe adaptor so i can connect it to my soft boxes...when i press test the soft boxes flash but when i try to take a photo with my camera it doesnt activate the flash....it worked a few times and wont the rest and cant find a logical explanation.Iv tryed using a pc cord and a wireless remote and it doesnt make a difference xxxx liz

1 REPLY 1

TTMartin
Authority
Authority

@EFS wrote:

Help! i have a cannon 70d and i have a hot shoe adaptor so i can connect it to my soft boxes...when i press test the soft boxes flash but when i try to take a photo with my camera it doesnt activate the flash....it worked a few times and wont the rest and cant find a logical explanation.Iv tryed using a pc cord and a wireless remote and it doesnt make a difference xxxx liz

Unless your hot shoe adaptor is a Canon product, you really need to be looking for support from the hot shoe adapter manufacturer or where ever you bought the hot shoe adapter. 

click here to view the press release
Announcements