cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! i have a cannon 70d and even using a hot shoe my soft boxes won't flash with the camera .

EFS
Apprentice

Help! i have a cannon 70d and i have a hot shoe adaptor so i can connect it to my soft boxes...when i press test the soft boxes flash but when i try to take a photo with my camera it doesnt activate the flash....it worked a few times and wont the rest and cant find a logical explanation.Iv tryed using a pc cord and a wireless remote and it doesnt make a difference xxxx liz

1 REPLY 1

TTMartin
Authority
Authority

@EFS wrote:

Help! i have a cannon 70d and i have a hot shoe adaptor so i can connect it to my soft boxes...when i press test the soft boxes flash but when i try to take a photo with my camera it doesnt activate the flash....it worked a few times and wont the rest and cant find a logical explanation.Iv tryed using a pc cord and a wireless remote and it doesnt make a difference xxxx liz

Unless your hot shoe adaptor is a Canon product, you really need to be looking for support from the hot shoe adapter manufacturer or where ever you bought the hot shoe adapter. 

Announcements