EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autofocus for Landscape

I have only had my first DSLR camera, a Canon 6D, for about 6 months.  I got it mainly for landscapes and whenever I've taken big views from the top of a mountain or of a mountain range I've thought I don't want to focus on a particular point, so rat...

RossK by Enthusiast
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Getting Image Files from the T3i via USB

I'm currently using an old EOS Digital Rebel with an 18-55mm lens, which I use for product photography (for website).  The business is growing so I'm taking a lot of photos, and it's getting cumbersome to keep removing the CF card and load in PC.  I ...

jeffamm by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

5D Mark II Image error !!! Please Help !

HI there. I found out few days ago that my Canon 5D Mark II have some problems.. I got few pics (RAW) that is showing this kind of image , even on the display look ok!  I'm wondering if anyone can tell me what kind is problem it is and further info. ...

IMG_4437.JPG
Madalin by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

T1i or T3i?

So I have a t1i and I'm planning on selling it and get an upgrade to most likely the T5i, but I was doing a little research and I noticed that the T1i body only, costs more than the T3i with a kit. Does anyone know why that's so?

warranty question re new camera and lens kit

Over boxing day i purchased a new Canon 6D with a kit lens (the 28-105mm).  I have a 28-70mm f/2.8 so was thinking of selling the 28-105mm that came as part of the kit ... BUUUUUT was wondering if that would in any way impact the camera warranty if s...

Maria by Enthusiast
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

6D + EOS app.. image review.. I Need Help!

Is there some way to use the EOS app to display that latest photo taken full screen for review on my android nexus 7 II?  I just want to take a photo with my 6D and then look at my tablet and see if it's sharp etc...  I connect fine and pick "Camera ...

Rifz by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Flash Not working Properly?

Hello Forum.  I have an EOS Rebel XS / 1000D. A couple of  'flash'  issues I need assistance with or perhaps advice.  1. In Auto mode there are times the flash will open even in bright daylight shooting well lit subjects or scenery.  This has also ha...

albe by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements