EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tutorials

*Total novice here* Does anyone have a suggestion for tutorials or sites to learn more about the manual settings and how to use them correctly? The DVD & sofware doesn't provide enough detail. Thank you. 

New EOS Rebel T5-help!

Hi there! I got this camera as a bundle for Christmas and have not opened it yet because I want to make sure it is right for my needs.  I am by far an amateur, but I take a lot of photos.  Hoping someone can give me some insight… I currently have a S...

bball1.jpg fball1.jpg fball2.jpg fball3.jpg

Digital Rebel

My USB cord suddenly no longer worked to upload photos to my iMac.Apple support advised me to get a new USB or use a card reader. I used a card reader - which worked.So then I erased the CF card. Now the CF card no longer works.I purchased a new CF c...

BerlyJ by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Question about 7D2 Cases 5 and 6

So far I have found only one thing that makes no sense. In Cases 5 and 6 the manual states AF auto point switching is disabled in single point AF mode which makes sense. Of course this would apply to any case if you activated it. As you can see in Ca...

digital by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! New T5i with a video problem

I received a new Canon T5i in the mail last week from Ritz Camera.  At first everything seemed splendid; this was an upgrade for me from an old XTi and I've been practicing with this camera so that I can cover next week's NASA launch with it.  This m...

Astro by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Video Error and the camera turns off

I really hate this cameraThe latest failure to operate in shooting HD video. After 2-3 minutes of shooting i get the error message:Press Button to Activate Movie ShootingI was using a Lexmark 400x Class 10 card and yesterday upgraded to the SanDisk E...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements