EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5d Mk III and 580 ExII flash problem

I purchased a 5D mkIII back in April as an upgrade to my 7D, I've been very happy with the new camera until the other evening when I was shooting in some low light situations with the flash.  For reasons that seem to be eluding me I can't find the s...

Barrfly by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

T4i - Samsung PC Monitor HDMI

When I conect the camera to the monitar with the HDMI cable & try to play the video I have on the cam all I get is the first frame of the video but I cannot get the video to play with nothing I try !!If I turn the cam to movie & start recording while...

bkieffer by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Increasing video brightness

I am using a T3i to shoot sketch videos in my apartment. Some areas are not very well lit so the video comes out a bit darker is there anyway to increase the brightness without doing it in post or bringing in a lighting rig? The camera is new and I'm...

Schabl by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! LENS CLEANING?

My Canon 7D manual, says don't clean lenses with any organic solvent.I have been using PurSol optical cleaner for just about everything I have.Have not used it on any lenses yet.  It works fantastic on all other optics I have used it on.  It is organ...

T4i, can't lock exposure

Followed directions from manual page121 a number of times.  Can't get the camera to lock in exposure setting.  No star in the lower left area of the view finder.  Using EF-S18-135 STM lenses.  Any suggestions??

Twstones by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Canon LIVE! Canon LIVE!
Announcements
Labels