EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! EOS 7D autofocus doesn't hold target

Noob here.  I've read the manual and checked Google as much as I can, but I'm unable to solve this simple problem.  Just bought a used 7D and can't seem to figure out how to have it stay locked on a target as I recompose the shot.  When I half-depres...

Resolved! Using a dummy battery in a EOS 70D

My question is this:  I am getting a dummy battery to plug into the camera so I can use an external larger battery source.  I want to also use an ac adaptor to feed 7.5v to the camera but don't know how much current the camera draws.  I need to know ...

Resolved! Cannon T5 Digital Zoom for pictures?

I recently purchased a Cannon t5 and I am wondering how to get the digital zoom to work when taking pictures. In auto mode (or any other mode for that matter), when I press the zoom button, it zooms in on the object like I want it to, but when I take...

Resolved! New 5D Mark III noise all over

Just started shooting with my new Mark III and I'm shocked at the noise throughout my shots. These were just "go outside and shoot" tests.  Most f11 ISO 100 shot raw. I had a 5D that I traded and have many shots to compare with. I'm thinking I've got...

markIII-1.jpg

Rebel t2i takes Pink Photos

A couple of weeks ago, I was taking pictures of my daughters in the backyard when the images suddenly took on a pink cast. One moment, the photos were fine, the next, they were all pink. I had made no adjustments to the settings between shots, so the...

pink-pictures.jpg

40D back button focus settings

Hello all.                 I would be extremely grateful for your help on the back button focus with the 40D. I did the settings in the menu, and all is working fine except when I set the focus to AI servo. In one shot mode the camera's focus works f...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements