EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Back buttons (Menu, Info, etc...) don't work.

Thanks in adavance for any assitance! While shooting today, the back function buttons (playback, menu, info, delete, etc..) and the touch screen on the Rebel T5i stopped working. I've turned the camera on and off, replaced the battery and SD card and...

Rebel T3i Lens Suggestions

I have a Rebel T3i and am looking to purchase a new lens. I consider myself a  "momtographer" and have only shot portraits of my family, as well as a few family friends.  Recently, I was asked to shoot a wedding. However, I currenlty only shoot with ...

I need a new Canon EOS Camera

My old Canon Rebel XTi just died and I need to get a new one. I really would like to get the Canon Mark 5D III, but I am limited to spending $1000.  I need help trying to find a good replacement. I would like to get one that is the best available for...

awioa by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 5D S doesn't Meter Correctly

Recently purchased the Canon 5DS, love it, but when have clickig to meter, it isn't coming up correctly, it will bounce all over the place, saying it's over exposed, then taking the photo it's exposed correctly, or I'll change either shutter, ISO, or...

dagibbo1 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Focusing through water surface

When shooting fish in the pond I am uncertain on focusing situations.  The camera is auto-focusing when I ask it to do so, but upon what is it focusing?  Is the image of the fish on the surface that is in focus, or is it the actual fish under water? ...

Canon 70D low light issue

I think I'm having issue with my Canon 70D in low light situation.Comparing to other people who have done low light comparison on 70D on youtube. Some of them have ISO set to as high as 1600 in low light, and it seems reasonably fine.I shot my video ...

pcmao by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements