EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My next camera

So I've been using my 1100D since February 2015, and now I'm looking for my next DSLR. I only use Manual Mode, so is there a camera similar to the 5D Mark III, but at a much lower price ?Any suggestions will be helpful

Canon Rebel locks up,

Hey guys! This is my first post so let me start off by saying, greetings! But now to the meat. I have a Canon Rebel t3. a few days ago something really weird happened. I hope maybe somebody had a similar experience, and figured it out. Ok, whenever ...

Mindhack by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes

Cannot connect 80d to Samsung S6

I have installed the Canon Camera Connect app and walked through the WiFi settings on the camera, but the app will not connect / recognize the phone. When the app is trying to connect the camera the SSID shows the name of my wireless network. Is that...

WGmitch by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

T6s electronic first curtain shutter

Does the T6s have this and if so how is it activated?  Does it automatically activate with mirror lock up or LIVE view?  I can find nothing in the manual that explains this.  Does it occur in the "Silent" drive mode?  Thanks

maupvil by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! "busy"

My Canon Rebel XT flashes "busy" when I attempt to plug it into my computer to download photos...I have changed lens, changed power cords, turned it off for several minutes before turning it back on, blown air into slot where cord attaches to make su...

All Pictures are Blurry, Help!

Last year I bought a EOS Rebel T5/EOS 1200D dslr camera.  I have read the manual inside and out and I still have trouble taking a picture that isn't blurry.  I have both the 75-300 mm and 18-55 mm lens. I have searched information online and have tri...

petarde by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

6D + AF assist beam = slower focus?

Hi, there was simmilar topic regarding to 5d mk3 : http://community.usa.canon.com/t5/EOS/5D3-AF-assist-beam-slower-focus/td-p/2277 anyone has the same problem, that AF has run after AF assist beam had stopped working? It means that 6D has a AF lag wh...

raq by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements