EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AF switching on the 7D2

This would apply to anhy camera that has case numbers or the 3 parameter settings. I have owned all the crop bodies from the 20D to 7D2. Also all 3 5D and currently have the 5D3. I am not stuggling in any way. I went out birding (in flght) a few week...

Untitled.jpg
digital by Rising Star
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 5D Mk III L-bracket on 5Ds???

Will an L-bracket made for a 5D Mk III fit a 5Ds correctly? The specs on the Canon site show the same dimension for both, however, I assume the depth is measured from the back surface of the body to the front surface of the lens mount. That does not ...

Bazsl by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

download photos

my windows 7 laptop does not recognize my camera when trying to download photos.  I just had to replace my hard drive - any connection?

ginap07 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Newbe Q about auto focus in 70D

Hi,  I have always had a love for taking photos but, like many, never really knew the technical aspect of it all.I want to learn everything I can. I have purchased a 70D and am reading much and trying to play around with it. It is going to take me a ...

wifi in 6D will no longer connect

Hi guys, I've looked through the board here, on my manual and google. I cannot figure this out. I've had the wifi configured since I got it about 7-8 months ago and it's worked fine up to about two weeks ago. Now, the wifi icon on camera just flashes...

Computer won't recognise EOS 1100D

I have and EOS 1100D and recently it has stopped connecting to computers. I've tried laptops and my stationary computer which the camera has worked with before. It doens't seem to be a problem with the cable because I've tried several of them and the...

Cat33ona by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS M gives busy with flash

Please i have this problem with my camera its canon EOS M It works perfectly as long as the flash is off but once its on it keeps saying busy and doesnt take any pictures for me to take a picture i should switch it off first so how can i solve that!T...

Saraa by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

C1, C2, C3, etc

I recently purchased a 5D Mark III, and am trying to follow the manual --- but can't seem to make this work. I'd like to use the C1 mode to quickly jump to landscape shooting with:  Landscape Picture Style,  Av,  Multiple Images  with AEB with three ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements