EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! camera battery problems

I have a Canon EOS Rebel T3i that has not had any problems for the several years I have had it until now where it will not recognize a fully charged battery.  I have an extra battery and have tried both after recharging them.  I can get one shot off ...

Resolved! Memory Card Recommendation

I am about to get a 5D Mark III and am looking for a recommendation regarding memory cards. I remember reading that the Mark III writes at the slower speed of the 2 cards.  Is that correct? I'll be using the camera for general, not professional, pho...

Farbuck by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 7D External HDMI Monitor setup

I'm using two Canon EOS7D cameras for filmmaking. My plan is to set up the two cameras linked to an A/B switch on an external monitor, so I can see the output from both cameras simultaneously. When I plug the HDMI cable (using an HDMI -> MINI HDMI ad...

Circular Setting Top Lost [A,P,Av,Tv,B, etc]

I was walking yesterday with my camera strap around my neck .... picked up my 7DMarkII to take a photo ..... noticed thetop ID of the circular settings for A, P, Av, Tv, B, etc. had obviously come off and was gone. Wondering if anybody had ever had t...

dudadgp by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Panoramic pictures with T3i

Is there anyway to create 1 panoramic picture from several pictures taken in sequence with the EOS Rebel T3i.  There is no "panoramic" setting on the camera as far as I know.  Can the Digitial Professional Software that came with the camera perform t...

T5i - Brand new camera & many questions

I have received my first dSLR - a Canon T5i (body only) and a Sigma 18-300mm lens.  I used a FujiFilm Finepix camera with fixed & manual lens for 3 years prior to that.  I would like to know that in the viewfinder, is there any way that I can view my...

About Error 1

Hi!I am using Canon eos rebel T5i camera with 18-55mm & EF 75-300mm lens.But when I use 300mm lens specially in manual mode & AV mode the camera shows an error which is Error1: Communication between camera and lens.Clean the lens contact.Please help ...

rana1424 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

7D mark 2 and 100-400l

Having issues with Autofocus was fine for first couple of days. Only on my 100-400 lens keeps just switching off power to lens. Have just started to to get error code 1 as well so looks to be a mounting problem and have sent camera back mounting my 1...

Maxzuk by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 6D Does Not Download GPS Files

I recently bought a 6D, and all was well. I noticed that the battery was draining itself rather quickly. Whenever I downloaded images I would be prompted about GPS log fles, which I accepted for download. After a week, I noticed that I had log files ...

5DSR_new x16 times magnification in Live View?

Hello,I´ve the 5DSR user manual (pdf) and noticed that there´s a new/bigger possibility of x16 times magnification in Live View instead of the usual x10.Cannot find a video or an image online illustrating and confirming this, unfortunately. This is v...

Cunha by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Very weird glitch in video record mode

When I try to record video, I keep getting a screen that looks like this. (I've got a Canon Rebel T2i) Sometimes it'll record for about 4 seconds and then a "movie recording has been stopped automatically" screen will pop up, followed by this weirdne...

1538935_10102679572637240_8192557672264468760_n.jpg
Tess1 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements