EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get rid of blue?

Using a T5, take a picture in Automatic mode of an object with white paper background in the shade on a bright day. Result: paper is blue. Try Basic mode, close-up (the flower icon). Set "Light/scene-based shots" menu to Daylight and then Shade. Resu...

Problem with canon t3i

I was recording video with my canon t3i , without magic lantern installed, suddenly the image freeze, and some weird lines appear on the screen, i turn the camera off , but it doesnt work, so i take the battery out, since then, the camera doesn´t tak...

5D Mark II Acting weird.

Hello everybody!So, I am having some issues with my 5DM2.To complete my story I should start by explaining that right now I am in Tokyo ta shoot some pictures. I just ended my studies and stopped by Japan before starting to live the rest of my life.N...

Seven77 by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 1dx / Windows 10 wired LAN pairing problems

Since I updated to Windows 10 I can't my WFT LAN pairing to work with my 1Dx. There is no error code to report. After reaching the pairing stage in the Connection Wizard the camera just keeps trying to connect but never does. I tried using manual set...

COLOR SHIFT

I shoot with Canon 1D MarkIII and 5D MarkIII. I shoot dog performance action indoor low light - totally manual. I set the shutter, aperture, kelvin - all manual. There are several different color lights in the arenas but even when a dog is on the sam...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements