EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! red and white stripes

My brand new Rebel T5 shows red and white stripes like a flag and does not show any image.  Is the camera a faulty one or is there a setting that needs changing?  Mike

rotomike by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Problem with 5D IV Zoom to Focus Point?

Very experienced with  my 5D III's and I like the ability to hit the zoom button in playback to zoom in and see if I have focus at the spot AF point. I see the exact same option in playback menu, 3rd tab. I have it set to "Actual size (from selected ...

zoom-point.jpg

Resolved! 3X TC won't work with Tamron Lens

I need help, I bought a Soligor 3X tele-converter for use with my Tamron 150~600 mm lens, the body is a 60D. The problem is when I try to take a shot I get an error message "Err 01 Communications between the camera and lens is faulty. Clean the lens ...

BlairW by Enthusiast
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

As I waited for the 5DIV

I was considering the 1Dx MKII.  Hoping for Canon to make these cameras more in similarities as to the lay out of the button functions and improvements. Examples: 5D MK IV:  1. Why not the ISO selection button and the top illuminatio button in the LC...

Edward by Enthusiast
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

A Tempest in a Tea Cup

So it was a tempest in a tea cup. Canon shipped the 5D Mark IV a week ago. Adobe didn't support its raw format but Canon shipped a free workaround with every camera. People freaked out anyway. Et puis voilà, today Adobe supports the Mark IV raw forma...

Davoud by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

New M-5

Does the new M-5 advance the mirrorless ball (other than in the obvious way of finally providing a built-in eye-level viewfinder)? The specs are rather vague regarding the camera's aotofocus system. One can read them as implying that there is no manu...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements