EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! will any APS-C lenses work with a full frame?

I'm looking at Canon's new 5D IV but can't afford to start out but with maybe one lens, their EF 24~105. I have a few lenses for my other cameras. the first three go with my EOS Elan, yes I've kept a film camera for 20+ years...I's been to SE Asia, C...

BlairW by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 1DX2 and CR2

I just discovered that CR2 taken with a 1DX2 can't be viewed in PhotoShop 6 without converting using DNG, and even after conversion the thumbnails are not visible.  Nor can the thumbnails be viewed in Photo Gallery (I updated the CODEC).  Is there a ...

lburriss by Apprentice
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 1DX Mk1 weirdness

Here's the issue I'm having with my 1dx, only recently started happening so I'm not sure it's a problem with the camera or my fat fingers have hit a lock button feature I’m not aware of?Power on Camera, (switch is definitely on ON and not LOCK) take ...

heathen1 by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: I made a dumb mistake...

@Anonymous wrote:I own a rebel t6i.  I turned it on without flipping the screen or anything just to snap a quick picture I was then going to take a look at later for quality comparing reasons.  Being that I didn't bother flipping the screen I had for...

TTMartin by Authority
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 70D

My question is when using manual settings & a long shutter delay will this damage or shorten the life of my Canon 70D ?I read somewhere that doing that will run up your shutter count & shorten it's life ??

bkieffer by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! T6 EOS Software...Am I missing something?

I just purchased a T6 (1st DSLR) last week. I was able to download the EOS utility to my phone without issue..I was under the impression that there is a EOS Utility for Mac also, but I'm unable to find it. When I went to the T6 specific software page...

Jo060 by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I fix the viewfinder on my Canon 6d?

The viewfinder on my canon 6d is not matching up to the picture's focus. I've tried adjusting the knob and it still isn't accurate to the picture. The only way I've been able to take descent photos is through Live View. Manual and Auto focus still wo...

odomke by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

5D mkII error the pictures are pink !

Hello Everyone,    I have the same problem on my 5D mkII, the pictures are pink and I need to turn off and turn on for images became normal again, someone can tell me wich part I need to replace ? If this problem is in motherboard (mainboard) or in C...

sr3rafa3 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Focus problem with 7D

I've been usinging a pair of 20D's for a long time and wanted an upgrade. I purchased a used EOS 7D  from a dealer. Lens is EFS 17-85. My problem is the images are not comming out sharp. It's not the lens, the same lens on my 20D makes nice images. I...

fuzzy.jpg
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements