EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi card for 7D Mk II

The "release date" for this card has long since passed, and Customer Service can't tell me when my order will be filled, so what is going on with production of this card?  Jay

jalley by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

upgrade questions

I want to start doing Automotive photography and have been a conon user for a few years now. I think im finally ready to upgrade from my 400d and want to buy a used 7dmk2 and from there ill start saving up to buy L lenses. But i want to know if my cu...

Swaza by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

T3i not able to communicate with lens

My several-years-old T3i is unable to communicate with any lens I attatch to it. This problem started, then went away a week or so later, and now a week later is back. Lens won't autofocus, and aperture box reads "00" and can't be changed. I've tried...

romlein by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Set White Balance for video EOS T6i camera

Hi, I just got my EOS T6i camera after using my roommate's T3 camera for a few months, and I noticed that the video on T6i looks much cooler when looking at it on my computer screen with the EOS Utility program than how it looks on the camera viewfin...

emris by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

ERROR 41 - WFT-E6A

Just got a WFT-E6A transmitter and I cannot get pass error 41. Called my internet provider, watched youtube video and read the manual.  I'm lost. Does someone have an answer? Computer: Macbook Pro OS 10.12 (latest update)Camera: 1Dx Thanks

ksousa75 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! AF at f8/f11 with the 70D

The 70D doesn't focus with the normal phase detection with a f8 lens, right? But what about the dual pixel liveview AF? Does it focus at f8 or f11? If i buy for example a EF 100-400 mm f4.5-5.6 (the old one) and stick a 2x extender i get a 200–800 mm...

Azathoth by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Microphone Connection To EOS Rebel T5

Hello. i was wondering for a school project if i can connect a microphone to my Rebel T5. i see there is a plug of some sort in the covered panel where the micro USB plug is. is that the microphone port? please help.

brand03 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EOS Rebel T6 - wireless remote shutter

Hi canon community, I am looking to get wireless remote for the basic EOS Rebel T6.  Everything i am finding is pointing to that i am unable to since there is no IR sensor on the camera.  Does anyone know of a work around for this issue?  Is there on...

NJRobD by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

hello

I have enabled live view by pressing the Start/Stop button, and the picture shows on the LCD monitor.  I then take a shot.  But nothing is recorded on the card, and the picture dos not show on the LCD monitor (instead it just keeps showing the live v...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements