EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6d wont pair with iphone via wifi

I just got my new 6d yesterday, initial impressions are fantastic. I'm running into a issue with connecting the camera and phone via wifi. Going through all the steps I hit a road block after entering the encryption key into my phone. The phone accep...

timeXlost by New Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EOS REBEL XS Display

I just bought a EOS REBEL XS from a friend and I really love the camera but... I like see through the display while take the picture and not using the eye piece.  I have tried and tried eveything to refigure but I can't seem to see what I"m doing wro...

elaine54 by New Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

T3i and USB connectivity

Hi All, I have a T3i about 2 years old.  No problems until a couple of months ago when my computer stopped recognizing when the T3i was plugged in.  I tried a couple of different USB cables but still no success.  I have checked the USB ports on the c...

topograf by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

5d Mk III and 580 ExII flash problem

I purchased a 5D mkIII back in April as an upgrade to my 7D, I've been very happy with the new camera until the other evening when I was shooting in some low light situations with the flash.  For reasons that seem to be eluding me I can't find the s...

Barrfly by Occasional Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes