EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Jewellry Photography

How to achieve like this clarity in product photography.  this is my picture, f/11 and I used focus stacking for this one. but I cannot get the shine of the diamond. I also shot in RAW fileits for to focus stacking I cannot the live view because the...

Round-Engagement-Rings-with-Halo.jpg 1.jpg

Mind checking this out?

I review the on board Canon T5i microphone to the Rode VideoMicro Microphone. Let me know what you think and which one is better! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8wXU9JwIUE&t=6s Thanks in advaced!-Marcus Walker

Resolved! Canon 5D MKIII - autofocusing problem

:-)It will only autofocuse in A+ and NOT in any position. I´ve tried with my 24-7mm and my 100-400 mm origianl canon lenses.What is wrong?? The camera is brand new  Comming from a 40D.. Have I missed something in the menu? and a upgrade to latest fir...

dbamott by Apprentice
  • 14 replies
  • 2 likes

Rebel t5 picture transfer to phone

Hey guys, im new to this and im sure this answer is somewhere out there but ive looked and cant seem to find it. I have the Rebel t5 and wanted to see if it was possible to transfer pictures directly to my galaxy s8 via usb? I connect the usb to the ...

itbemilo by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! af help

Great Blue Heron looks  rather soft to me. Your thoughts.Shot with Canon 70D, EF-S 55-250mm @250MM, f 5.6. TV mode 1/1250, ISO 800

Untitled 2.png
irish626 by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Photos Not Saved to Cards?

5D Mark IV, everything up to date. It has been a while since I did any tethered shooting with DPP and EOS utility. Last night I made some tethered exposures. The JPGs downloaded to the Mac but no photos were saved to the cards. Where did I miss the m...

Davoud by Enthusiast
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 5DIII 'Busy' message

Hi, my 5DIII is connected to my pc where I'm running the Canon Utility to download some images, but I'm getting the busy message appear when I hit download. Can anybody help?

tecmic by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gray 'Floatie'

Needing some help from the forum.Not sure if it's coming from the sensor/mirror.   If so, wondering what techniques you guys do.I tried getting in there with a microfiber cloth, but it didn't feel right so I immediately stopped before causing potenti...

IMG_1464.JPG

Resolved! Canon EOS20D

I have my Canon Zoom Lens, EF 70-200mm !.2.8 L IS USM on the camera and when I try to take a picture the camera tries to focus and seems to pulse between focusing and unfocusing.  Haven't had that problem before.  Does anyone know how to fix this?

DianaS by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

600D/T3i HELP!

Greetings,My T3i has started acting funny ever since I let my nephew use it. It is probably some setting that he changed, but I cannot figure out what it was. When I press the shutter release, there is a 2 second delay, then the camera takes 3 to 6 p...

bpastor by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Moon pics

I have a t6i, 75-300 'll zoom, and tripod. My moon pics show no detail of the moon, just a very sharp, crisp white ball. Very new to all this, any suggestions. Thanks,

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements