EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image Gateway Cannot connect to Facebook

Hi, good day, Ive been trying to solve this issue with the facebook login page using the cannon image gateway "to facebook" button but i get these error. I tried creating a facebook login app but im not really sure how to make it work there. EOS m3 u...

ID4.png
Daedalus by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with camera connection

Hello all!  I need help with the set-up of my new 80d.  Specifically with tethering via USB to my computer.  I downloaded recommended software for my W10 (64bit)- then attempt to connect my camera.  When doing so via usb either a- nothing will happen...

tfgb by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon 80d - Tamron 150 - 600 G2

I am new member here. Recently purchased Tamron 150 - 600 G2, I feel its not as sharp as exected.Even during the right lighting conditions, my ISO goes high. I suspect either i am using wrong settings or bad copy of lens.Any one had a similar issue w...

IMG_8798.JPG IMG_8806.JPG IMG_8789.JPG _ iso 640 600mm f_8 1_500

80d lcd auto off sensor

Hi. I just upgraded from a 450D to an 80D. I'm into astrophotography and it's important for me to turn off the lcd when I look through the viewfinder. The 450D does this as it has a sensor underneath the viewfinder. Can anybody tell me if this is pos...

kevins by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Firmware 2.1.2 for EOS 5D Mark II, file size

Hello, The file size listed for the firmware isn't matching what I'm getting for the Windows or Mac OS X firmware download. Could anyone give me an MD5sum for the 5D200212.FIR file? That seems like a much better way of confirming the integrity of the...

vogateer by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Blurry display

Hello! Looking for help here on why my display is blurry (not the eye piece/diopter) the actual display yet my photos are crisp.

Mkim by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Hey everyone, I'm a new member

Hey everyone, I'm a new member. I would like to recruit some advice from the pro's as i am new to photography. I am having problems with my Eos m3 that I can't seem to fix. I have been taking photos and it has been working fine until now. When I take...

Canon 80 Video grainy/noisy

I am trying to shoot a short horror film.Equipment:- Canon 80D- Canon 15-85 mm- Sigma 30mm 1.4- Canon 50mm 1.8- Neewer Shoulder Rig- LED Lights 55K The Camera Settings: ISO-100, Full Manual Mode, f3.5, Autofocus, FrameRate 24fps, Shutter 1/50 The vid...

aniket80 by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements