EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Canon 6d II back focus button

I own several Canon DSLRs and all are set to use the back focus only when focusing. In other words, the shutter release is not used for focusing, just the back focus button. How can I set the 6D II this way?

grafxman by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Shutter Engagement Issue with 7DII

I have a Canon 7D11 which I purchased on 12/31/2017.  In the field this morning, I hit the shutter button and got no response.  (I do mainly bird photography and have it in continuous [servo] mode).  I turned the camera off, turned it back on and I d...

Eos 2000D going crazy please help

Hi. My eos 2000d is 5 months old. Since 2 months it's getting crazy. After taking few photos it starts to have a focus problem. It moves the lens and continue doing the bip sound and doesn't want to take photos and I can't go to the menu nor see alre...

Resolved! Newbie T6 question

I shot some pictures last night with my new Rebel T6, but when I transferred them to my computer from the memory card, they were too small (160x120). Resizing them only made them blurry. Is there a trick to working with this file, or a setting that n...

Tele295 by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

80D Buffer + Playback Problem

Hello, first post here.  I got an 80D recently to go alongside my 70D.  In most ways the 80D is a better camera, but my copy is unable to playback images as the buffer clears, which is something my 70D does no problem at all.  I've searched and searc...

WJohnston by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Image appears to be bluish

Canon Rebel T6sRaw file I am a newbie in DSLR world.   Only recently, I have tried a few times of snap shots in the streets and parks.  Have found out serious bluish tune in the images shot in sun light.  And what troubles is that it can not be ajust...

hKuenph by Enthusiast
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 7D mk ll Delay

My camera has a delay when I turn it on the access light has started coming on after a few second it go's off then I can snap a photo and use the menu button I am missing several shots due to this issue not sure if I've messed up the settings. ps

pswanson by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 5d mark iv audio question

Hello First time poster, I was wondering if anyone knew the output voltage of the 5d Mark IV micrphone output. the microphone i want to buy need 3.5 volts (Rode Videomic GO)  but I cant find anywhere what the cameras output voltage is. or is it bette...

ce2sw by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Fullspectrum

Hello , i have a fullspectrum converted t2i , camera autofocuses correctly but it doesnt take picture sometimes when shutter fully pressed ,  but it works proper from shutter release button or with any trigger , what do you think ? 

ccgokgul by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom

How can I keep my pictures I take zoomed? After I go to view the picture I thought I zoomed it’s an image of the area around what I thought I had zoomed into and photographed? I have an eos rebel t6

Jig1 by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Geo location

Hi, sorry for what may be a old subject. first, I’m new to DSLRs, having just been gifted a EOS 6d Mark II camera. Id like to understand if the camera, and it’s wifi connection combination to a IOS smartphone allows the photos to be transferred to th...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements