EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon 6D strange coloured and white pixels.

First of all, i'm not from the US but from Europe (The Netherlands) but this was the only decent official forum that i could find.  But anyway, i bought a Canon 6D begin 2017 and i do like this camera very much. I use it mainly for landscape, urbex a...

LfuFrVY.jpg

Canon t5i after continuous shooting delay

Hello, I got a Canon t5i that has less than a year and after a continuous shooting the images are not showing up but after 2-3 minutes, in the past, this did not occur and it would show right after the shooting. Not anymore. I am using the same memor...

Canon 5Ds lenses

Will the lens that I have make a massive difference in the quality of the image. I’m guessi that if you buy a professional lens you will have a better made product I’m just wondering if I would have to buy a professional grade lens to get the full 50...

Problems using external flash 750d/T6i

Hi, i'm trying to use a wireless transmitter and reciever on my 750d to flash. When i use my external flash on camera i have no problem, i can get into the menu and all works just fine. But with this transmitter on the camera i cant get it to work an...

wasa by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

grainy photos when taking at ISO 6400 on 5DS

Anyone noticed or experienceing the same graininess when taking photos with the 5Ds? I was surprised that when I switched from Nikon D2X over, the Nikon seems to have much useable photo at 6400 ISO than my new Canon 5Ds. Curious if I am doing somethi...

limvo05 by Rising Star
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble with 6D video

The video I’m taking is set to 1080p 24fps, yet doesn’t appear to be 1080p when it’s on my computer. Was wondering if anyone else is having the same problem because I have tried everything and nothing is working.

Canon EOS 70D won't turn on

Today I was doing my friend's daughter's first birthday pictures when out of no where the camera just froze up, said "error" (on the LCD control panel, not the screen). I tried to turn it off, but it didn't go off. I took out of the battery and put i...

Shutter lag problems with canon EOS kiss X4

Hi there, I'm new to this forum and photography in general, so please excuse any incorrect terminology or lack of understanding on my part.  My query is related to my Canon EOS kiss X4, which has recently developed a delay between when I press the sh...

Can't take sharp photos with Canon 5DS

Hi All, I recently switched from Nikon to Canon, and bought a new Canon 5DS along with the Canon 24-70 II 2.8 lens directly from Canon USA. For some strange reasons I am not able to get sharp photos with this camera and lense. Curious anyone else hav...

limvo05 by Rising Star
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

5DSR - Not happy

Hi Guys, I recently bought a 5DSR specifically for macro photos of bugs and studio portrait stuff due to the resolution and cropping capability. However I have a few issues with it that I would like advice on before I either return the camera or cont...

EOS 7D Err 30 in Movie Mode only

Hi, My 7D gets an Err 30 only when I switch to Movie Mode or Live View Mode and press the Start/Stop button. I can take pictures with no errors at all in very creative mode. Customer Service at Canon suggested I clear all custom functions and clear ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements