EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! EOS 1100D - Flash has a focusing problem

I have just purchased a Canon EOS 1100D as an entry level camera, when I started to use it I have picked up a problem. When the camera is Auto focusing the flash pops up and starts to flash repeatedly until the camera focuses.Is this a camera problem...

MrMatty by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 7D Mark II focus Problems

Hello Canon Forums, I have the 7D Mark II for a while now, but I still have annoying problems with the autofocus. I usually shoot People, and while a very little percentage of the pictures are stunningly sharp (it looks like they coud crunch into fra...

soomon by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! 7D Mark II

After a long wait my brother and I got our hands on a couple of Mark IIs. Problem is after a week of work we still feel like pictures are soft. I originally started trying to adjust with some of the methods on the web. I finally said @#$ with that an...

Fay by Contributor
  • 43 replies
  • 0 likes

Is the Canon 750D/T6i still worth buying?

Hey guys, I'm trying to get into photography and I have a pretty low budget and I've heard that the Canaon 750D/T6i is a good beginners DSLR. Is otbworth buying or are there any other better options that are around the same price range or would I be ...

EOS T7i Trying to connect via wifi

I moved and got a new wifi router and have been having trouble connecting to my Canon EOS T7i via the camera connect app over my wifi network. At this point I've narrowed it down to distance. If I have my camera really close to the router it has no t...

moif by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

5D Mk lV remote control?

I just sold my 6D Mk2 on ebay and included my RC-6 Wireless Remote for free. The sad face is because I held on to my BR-E1 for the 5D Mk lV  I suppose this is my reward for not doing my homework and assumincg that since the 5D Mk lV is so much more e...

mdybus by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Raw vs In-Camera

I've been shooting raw / with large JPEG since I received my T6 this Christmas. I'm editing the raw images with the Canon Digital Photo Professional software. I've found that I get better images when editing the raw images. I think I'm just going to ...

axepilot by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements