EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desaturated green on 5D MK II

Shooting in the Palouse of E. Washington, which is very green right now, I noticed that the greens displayed on the lcd and in downloaded raw are much less saturated. WB setting is auto, color space is Adobe RGB. shooting in sunlight, late afternoon....

Card Cannot be accessed EOS 1200D

Its been bugging me, my memory card cannot be accessed on my camera, so i swiched my other memory card and its the same thing, still not accessable and unable to format on the camera, i tried formatting on the computer and it is still not accessable....

ZynDnl by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EOS Rebel T6i camera not focusing

Hi I have a Canon T6i with the lens 18-55mm. I have only had the camera for 2 days since I bought it and when I turned it on today, the camera was completely out focus. I've tried everything on the forums. I've tried putting it on AF mode and all tha...

IMG_9363.JPG IMG_0162 2.JPG

Movie files already on computer Question.

This is my 3rd canon Rebel, I starte with a Digital Rebel then went to the 3i and now am onto the 7i.  I got used to allowing windows to simply import my files so I didn't think it could be a problem when I started using the 7i.  I have now corrected...

Canon rebel T6 slow photos and blur

I have a Canon Rebel T6 which I ordered at the end of May. It came with the kit lens, 18-55 mm and then I ordered a Yongnuo 50mm lens for it. Well, I've had no issues with it until today. I just shot a wedding last weekend on Saturday and I had no is...

Blurry

I got this new camera and I read everything about it. It was working great and now it won’t focus or anything. It’s on auto focus. I tried some filters out and now it won’t take a clear picture. What can I do?

Caleigh by Apprentice
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EOS 1D MK11

The camera was working fine as my backup camera THEN over night it wont focus in AF? Viefinder is sharp but photos blurred it has the same settings as my 1DS M11 so i dont know Does the CMOS Battery have any effect it hasn't been dropped or knocked ....

ABBOTALE by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon rebel t5 camera or lens wont focus

Hi, i have had my camera for a good 2-3 years and it had been great! I took a year off using it. Anyways i just picked it up again and it was working for as long as i can remember, the lens or the camera wont focus, like in autofocus the circle ring ...

Camera autofocus but won’t shoot

Hi guys I’m new to the group and I’m not sure this ishe right place to post this.i have a cannon eos and lately I’m having some problems with the camera.what happens is that I aim at something I would like to shoot a picture the camera will focus the...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements