EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recovering deleted photos?

Hi! I was deleting photos through the EOS Utiliy program the other day. I accidentally deleted a set of about 30ish photos before importing them. I've tried about 5 recovery programs, but my Rebel T3 never shows up in the area where you choose what d...

Where to find firmware for EOS 600D?

Hi,I'd appreciate any help and advice with fixing my EOS 600D. The memory card sensor seems to be faulty - I am getting a constant message telling me that the card's write protect switch is locked. I've tried formatting and using various cards to no ...

easypeez by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 5D MkII Black and White

Hi, when I shoot in monochrome the images on the camera screen are black and white but when I open them in Photoshop they are in colour.  I know I can convert to monochrome but is there any way I can keep the images in B&W when transferring to Photos...

glueman by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

5D Mark IV video workflow?

I'd like to hear some tips concerning 5D Mark IV video workflow. To be precise, I'd like to find better ways of managing the video material, cropping/trimming it etc. Two questions, then: 1) So far, I've been going through the material I've shot usin...

Apodemus by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Remote Shooting Questions?

I currently own a T5i, but i been looking at the T6i because i want to be able to remote shoot with my iphone and take pictures. Just to confirm the t6i does have the ability to connect to the canon connect app and remote shoot correct? Also does it ...

skratch by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Is this auto focuse acting up?

I am having a video recording issue with my Canon Rebel T5i while video recording. I’ve used two different lenses and both seem to do this. It happens at the start at 0:01, 0:06, 0:14, 0:21, 0:24, etc... I am not sure how to describe it. Is it auto f...

2ndbase by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R 100-400 IS problem

The image stabilization in my Canon 100-400 Mark II L is running continuously as long as my EOS R is turned on. It should not be doing this. Previously, on my 6D, IS would only turn on when I depressed the shutter button half way and when I let go, i...

KirkD by Contributor
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

1DX error code 20....

FIrst let me say I am glad I decided to join the CPS program. I recently purchased a used 1D-X body. Had approximatley 55k shutter actuations when I got it. Used the camera for a few months, shutter count was around 65K when I starterd getting Error ...

Failed SD slot - is 600D part of 6D series?

Hi, I'd appreciate any help and advice with fixing my EOS 600D. The memory card sensor seems to be faulty - I am getting a constant message telling me that the card's write protect switch is locked. I've tried formatting and using various cards to ...

easypeez by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

how to do MFA?

Hi guys So after a few weeks of owning the 7DMKII, I realize that even when I manually focus my shots (I don't use a tripod and I do automotive photography), If I zoom in to the maximum in Lightroom, the photo is still dull (on the lowest ISO at 1/32...

Resolved! Video on EOS Rebel T7i

Hi all, I looked on older posts but couldn't find this specific issue.  I've been doing some tests with videos on my camera.  I've been using a SDXC 64GB card. Each video last 29 minutes and I can play them on the camera, but when I try to transfer t...

AF options changed

On my EOS-70D, when I used to press the AF button on the right side of the top of the camera, I’d get options for One Shot, AI Focus, and AI Servo. Now, after resetting the defaults using [Clear all camera settings], I get the following AF options: T...

kenelder by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements