EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My new 80D takes pink pictures

My new 80D purchased at Costco as a bundle with a nice pair of Canon lenses has always taken pink pictures. I seldom get good photos from this camera. I am not an expert si only shoot pictures on auto setting. I've never touched any other setting eve...

Canon Camera Connect app issue

Hello thereI have an issue. Why we, Canon users, can't download RAWs from camera to mobile through Canon Camera Connect app? I'm forced to use 3rd party paid app to do this. I have Canon EOS R, $2000 camera and no such simple functionality, really?

kesnfs by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EOS R No firmware selection

Maybe im crazy and missing something but when im in my setup menu on tab 6 and i scroll down through the list of options there isnt one for firmware. so... how am i supposed to update my firmware? any help is greatly appreciated.

Canon 1DX Ethernet

Hello there, I have an MIFI (mobile internet with ethernet output connection). Model: Huawei WiFi Pro2 E5885LS-93A. When I connect my 1DX to a regular internet modem with ethernet cable, it works instantanelly. But using my ethernet MIFI modem, alway...

M50 External Mic issue (static noise)

For some reason, I tried using both Shotgun mic and a wireless mic and both have this static noise background. You know that uncomfortable noise it makes because maybe mic is not plugin right. I tried to put sound in auto to manual and failed. Turn o...

90d USB Cord

I am drawing a blank, what kind and where can i purchase a USB cord for my  EOS 90d so I can transfer images right from camera to MacBook and also to check shutter count. Also does any one know whta kind of USB cable a 1dx Mark ll uses. I am looking ...

chief by Rising Star
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Focus Stackkng

Does DPP4 have a focus stacking feature when combined with a Canon Rebel T6s DSLR camera?  Can't find anything about focus stacking in any of the DPP4, camera, or EOS Utilities manuals.

Mike8 by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Thinking about the EOS R

With all the wailing and gnashing of teeth about how the Sony a7III is so much better than the canon offering, my question is, wouldn't you still be better off getting the canon R to be able to use native glass and lenses like the 28-70 f2. Are those...

Canon t3i + Rode MicPro

Hi - I just purchased a RODE micpro to use as an external mic for my Canon t3i.  When I went to set it up, the sound won't record or register when all is turned on and set.  Help! -camera is turned on.  Set to Manual audio, 4 notches from left.-Rode ...

eugieb by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R Video Question

With the Mirrorless design does the View Finder screen work while shooting Videos or do you have to pull away the camera and look at the rear screen like on my 5D MK III? buying one depends partially on the answer to this as I find having to move it ...

Monitoring audio with T6i

I just got a T6i at work and I have an external mic to go with it. I'm trying to figure out a way to monitor the audio when filming an interview. Does anyone know if the camera is compatible with a HDMI audio extractor? If not is there any other way ...

ljohnson by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements