EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon EOS 500D - question

Hello, I am definately a Canon novice and have a camera that is about 10-15 years old.  I have been to a course but felt the trainer was more interested in promoting their own cameras and service rather than ensuring the attendees had notes etc and c...

millsie by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Which Camera Body to get 1D, 5D, 7D 5DSR

I shoot mostly baseball, fast sports, but want a camera that is a step up from my 60d which is fairly fast but now shooting in RAW + JPEG, low light, fast action, I am pushing the limits.  Have the f2.8 70-200 so I have upgraded lens already.   Also,...

brillmtb by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Error when downloading photos

Hi,I’m currently trying to download the photos from my EOS Rebel camera through the WiFi function. However, once the camera is connected to my iPhone the majority of the pictures, which are viewable from the camera, appear as question marks on the iP...

Pau12345 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 77D with Neewer TT560 Speedlite

Hi. I'm trying to connect my Neewer TT560 Speedlite with my Canon 77D with the hotshoe but it doesn't seem to be working. On the flash I've done a "test" flash and it works. So the flash physically works. I connect it to the hotshoe and tried in "M",...

5DS R - Replay button frequently fails to work

I don't get an error message - just a blank screen when I press the "Replay" button to display my last photo.  Sometimes it will display an older photo than the most recent, but usually it's just a black screen.  I've tried turning the camera off and...

heffa by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Rebel 3Ti auto setting under exposure issue

Guessing the camera has got an issue, but thought I'd ask if anyone had any issues. Yeah, I know, auto mode (green box) is something to get out of, but sometimes, I like to just be able to point it and get the picture without having to have too much ...

sp20 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! AEB + Mirror Lockup with a 5Dsr

Is it possible to configure a 5Dsr to use mirror lockup and AEB simultaneously? The behavior I want is: 1. Press shutter release button.2. Mirror is raised.3. After the interval selected in mirror lockup the requested number of AEB exposures are made...

Bazsl by Rising Star
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! WHAT USED MODEL OF EOS IS WORTH FIXING ??

I have learned my T3i which is having some funny quirks is not worth fixing ???   What used model of eos would be worth fixing ???  I am going from film to digital and want to have a new LOVE to get to learn on are the controls etc the same at all be...

monradon by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Focus problem on 5Dmk111

I'm new on the community, I wonder if anybody has any ideas on my problem I have my camera set up for Back Button focus which works fine, but if I let the wife use it I always set it to A+ on top dial so its easier for her as its all on shutter butto...

ULTIMATE GUIDE TO CUSTOM WHITE BALANCE

Hey guys.I have a doubt about custom white balance when recording.I have a Canon T6i.I am aware on how to:. take a shot of a gray or white card (or paper)... set the camera custom white balance (based on this photo).My questions are:1) Should I photo...

beatman by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements