EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grainy-Noisy even at low iso

So I have been having an issue w/grain-noise when shooting at a higher ISO (other than say 100!) Today, I rented a camera/lens thinking well maybe it's my camera - but alas, I have the same issue with the rented one.The camera is a Canon 5D IV - my g...

Sarah Test my camera (26 of 62).jpg
mrsr3 by Apprentice
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

5D Markiii Card2 Cannot Be Accessed

Today I discovered that my mark iii will shoot just fine to the CF card in slot one, but no matter what, card2, the sd slot, cannot be accessed.  I've tried formatting all my sd cards and reinserting them, doesn't work. I've seen a lot of people have...

klarnerh by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Rebel T6 Connecting to Computer

I bought a used Rebel T6 and am having issues connecting it to my computer. The EOS Utility seems a little confusing and am looking for some info on connecting. I have no problems connection to my iPad, just my PC. Can the T6 be connected via USB? Th...

TonyMan by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Dummy battery for canon m200

Okay so I got my camera working with the software and decided I wanted to get a dummy battery to avoid having battery run out when I am in the middle of teaching. But it seems Canon discontinued the kit that contains both the ac converter and the dum...

Stripe at the bottom of my M50 videos

Hey guys, Having a bit of a weird problem with my brand new EOS M50. Some of the videos seem to have this weird subtle white stripe going horizontally across near the bottom of the screen. So far I've seen it in footage with the kit lens and the sigm...

70D Image Issue

Today while taking photos of a B-2 flyover I noticed that a few of my images turned out completely black. I looked into it more tonight and I noticed that if my shutter is 1/2000 or faster the first image I take is completely black. If I hold the shu...

EOS R with Dragonframe Stop-motion upgrade

I got an email today for the offer to update my R with stop-motion capabilities with Dragonframe. I want to verify if I have this upgrade done by Canon, will the HDMI output of the camera be completely unusable? Or is it still usable if I'm in video ...

Davideo by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 5D Mark IV Crop Issue

I recently used my Mark IV for a video shoot, and when I switched from HD to 4K, I did not see any crop on my screen. I was worried something was wrong, but when I checked the footage on my laptop, the settings confirmed it was 4K. I am definitely ha...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements