EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS Rebel T6 card cannot be formatted

Hello! I've had my camera since December and have not had any issues with it, until now. I was using a 16gb SanDisk memory card and it was working great up until a few weeks ago. It started having an error message displaying "card cannot be accessed....

Andilla by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Sony Lens on Canon body

Hello, I was wondering if anyone has experience using Sony lenses on Canon body? I am thinking of getting a Sony 200-600mm G series lens to use with my Canon 5Ds.  The intent here is to one day slowly moving to Sony platform, or perhaps, use Sony for...

limvo05 by Rising Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon SL2 and External Monitor

Hi, i have a canon sl2 and recently bought an external monitor(Feelworld brand), it works weel but everytime i connect it the touchscreen on the camera turns off and i can't control the autofocus at all. I was wondering if there's a way to leave both...

M6 mark ii

how Can I keep the camera from shutting of? I can set the cameras time for auto shutoff to 30 minutes but I need to have at least an hour. I just need the screen to stay on.

Mykdw by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Connecting an EOS M50 for streaming

Hi everybody!I was hoping someone could help me with what might be a very basic question. I just wanted to clarify before I spend money on something and it doesn't work!I purchased a Canon EOS M50 last summer, my first real camera and I've loved it t...

EOS R, EF-S Lens Crop Loss of Megapixels

I currently using a t2i Canon 18 mp crop sensor camera, According to Canon, when EF-S lenses are used on the EOS R camera the camera "will automatically produce cropped 11.6-megapixel images that match the smaller image circle of EF-S optics." So a 3...

mindawoo by Apprentice
  • 31 replies
  • 0 likes

Microphone bypass question

I have a Rebel EOS T6.  I want to record audio and video of a band at the same time, but would like to record out of their mixing board for high quality audio, instead of using the microphone.  The mixing board has a USB output.  Is this possible?  I...

huntjohn by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements