EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

M50 auto power's off even when disabled

Hello, I am trying to use the M50 for Youtube live streams and I have it attached via HDMI to my Macbook. It's connected to aux power (DC outlet) and I have Auto Power Off disabled, Viewfinder Off disabled and Display Off set to the max of 30min. The...

C-speed by Apprentice
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 6D LCD

The camera works well  - If I select Live View Shooting the LCD is as Clear as Day - If I hit the Q button, the LCD works as it should...BUT, when I turn the camera on and open the LCD screen it remains BLACK ??I reset all Setting and I get get the L...

KSA by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

M100 dim screen

The view screen on my M100 gets too dim to see after a while when shooting outside. I have it set to maximum brightness. Any suggestions? Do I need to send it back for service?

SYOTR by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

77D Shifting Autofocus Point during Self-Timer

Hi, I was trying to do some autofocus tests on my new lenses (using a single center focus point).  I used a tripod and the 2- and 10-second self-timers to reduce camera shake.  While watching through the viewfinder, I noticed that the camera/center f...

Predetc by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

How to get repair?

My EOS M6 Mark II had an unfortunate encounter with my dog and my poor camera now needs some service. However, I keep running in circles trying to find the form to request service for my camera; or if Canon is even accepting repair requests during CO...

7D M2 Shutter Button Overly Sensitive

Hi All,My high mileage 7DM2 is having an issue with shutter button sensitivity. If you press even extremely gently in order to focus your shot (AF), the camera will take 2 to 4 shots. This happened previously to this camera a couple of months ago, an...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements