EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video Noise with the T7

I'm pretty new to videography so I hope no one flames me to death for looking for answers here. I got the T7 for streaming(on twitch)....yeah I know it's not really meant for that...but I did it anyway because I can work around the white focus box th...

T5i takes photos instead of video

I'm not an experienced camera user.. But, one day my video quit working.  It now takes photos instead of videos when I have it set to take video. Here are my settings in my camera: AF method = face+trackingMovie Servo AF EnableAF w/ shutter button du...

LilyEden by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera to Mac Connection

Hi! I have a Rebel t2i, and I am trying to make my camera the main live stream camera to use facetime/ zoom to teach yoga lessons. The camera was discontinued in 2017 and apparently does not have specific software to connect to a Mac. I was told my a...

julelane by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EOS R5 lens aberration correction

If I enable lens aberration correction in-camera for my EOS R5, do I need to ignore that feature in post-processing? I use Lightroom Classic and only shoot RAW. If I set profile correction in Lightroom, adjustments to the image are obviously made and...

greggp by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! EOS R5 AF tracking questions

I understand that to get the AF face tracking with eye detection to work, I have to use the correct combination of settings. I have read that servo operation works really well on the R5, so I am trying to perfect my technique while in that mode but t...

greggp by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R6 issues w/ Tamron 24-70 G2

So the first issue is that IBIS option doesn't show up when I use Tamron 24-70 G2, only "Digital IS" is available. IBIS shows up and works fine with my EF 50 and 100-400 L II (JUST CHECKED AGAIN DOESN'T WORK ON 100-400). The second issue is the camer...

Resolved! Any official Canon representatives here?

So, I have a problem with Canon, and I'm hoping somebody officially FROM Canon might frequent these forums and be able to bend the ear of somebody in the company that can actually do something for me. Before I outline what the exact problem is let me...

Canon 6D Mk II battery grip question

When the battery grip is used (with 2 batteries inside obviously), how does the camera use the batteries ? Does it use (i.e. drain) one battery at a time and then move to the second one ? Or does it use both equally ?

SBK by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 6D Autofocus Not Working

Hello! My brand-new Canon 6D is having trouble with the autofocus. Thought maybe it was a lense, but I have tried 3 different lenses and all of them are having the issue, so I've been shooting manual focus which is difficult. I think maybe I just hit...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements