EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS R Cannot Connect or Wi-Fi

I can not get my EOS R to connect to the WiFi with the CameraConnect app. I’m using my iPhone13 Pro Max and recently updated to the 15.2.1 OS. Before the update my camera connected without any issue. I have tried troubleshooting and nothing as worked...

Firmware update

I am trying to upgrade the firmware on my R6. It is in P, full battery, The SD card shows the firmware update on the computer. When I insert the card and go to Firmware update, the camera doesn't recognize it. I must be missing  a step. I have opened...

Yuuki by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon eos 2000d Hdmi output

I recently got a new external monitor for my Canon EOS 2000d camera, And everything I saw before I bought it said that I could get a HDMI output from it. I am having troubles actually getting any signal from the HDMI port. I would assume you can get ...

Mr_Frog by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

SD error message

I just got back from Fl and took out my 128 GB SanDisk from my Canon 80D.  When I put it in my computer I'm getting a error message of "You need to format the disk in drive "F" before you can use it.  I put it back in my camera to see if I can see th...

harrr01 by Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Rebel T7i still shots suddenly blurry

Hello,I use my Rebel T7i with a Tamron 60mm f/2 macro lens for nail polish photography. While shooting, my shots suddenly got blurry and I haven’t been able to get it back to its crisp shots.The two images are shot at the same settings (ISO 800, f6.7...

squeezy by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

1DX II cracked sensor??

 Admittedly I do not come anywhere close to pushing this pro body to its limits. I use this camera for commercial food & bev work along with some fast paced lifestyle work where I need the high frame rate and fast AF. Yesterday in the middle of my sh...

EC4A16F5-E752-4B8B-BE57-0619FF1E47BF.jpeg

Resolved! "spots" on image -

Purchased a 30D back in December. Have been very satisfied with the photos, using both 18-135 and a 70-300 lenses.  However I noticed a couple of "spots" on some images - using either lens - mostly showing up with a solid background - like open sky. ...

#Img_1009.jpg #Img_1416.jpg
Saluki by Enthusiast
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Mode Dial not choosing correct Mode

Hello Everyone! My new Canon 90d Camera was working fine but suddenly its Mode Dial stopped working properly. I make YouTube Makeup Tutorials. Its only working on A+ mode in video mode. And in photograghy Mode Dial is staying on P or A+ only. I am un...

60d won’t upload photos anywhere

I have had my 60d for years. I got a new lens. Took great photos. Now I can’t upload my photos to anything. I use a chromebook. I tried uploading to google and  2 other online storage sites. I can see the photos on my computer, I get an error message...

Lsenior by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements