EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon 5D Mark 3 wide vertical bands

Couldn't find an answer to this question anywhere else, so here's my problem:  the used Canon 5D Mark 3 I bought from eBay has wide, faint, but noticeable vertical bands when taking pictures of solid colors.  I have tried this on two lenses at differ...

463B9943.JPG
zfisher by New Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

My camera won't take pictures

I'm not too familiar with cameras, I am just a beginner. My Rebel T6 won't take pictures. I have taken pictures before, however it won't take them now. Everytime I try a "busy" shows up on the screen.

T5i won't take clear pictures

Ok I'm at my wits ends! I've had my t5i since Christmas and have only used a few times around the house with the main lens only. Well today I was planning on taking spring pictures with the kids outdoors so played around with the other lenses that my...

Canon 80D Manual Recording Exposure Problem

Problem: When taking video in manually inside and pointing the camera outside, everything goes white. This is of course because of the shutter-speed/aperture/iso. I don't however know how to change these settings WHILE recording in a quick manner. My...

aburk3 by New Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

No sound playback on Camera 750d

I predominately use my camera for recording dance videos so rely on the sound playback when sorting through my them, however as of late the sound playback has just stopped.The volume button is turned up and has no effect, I can't see any setting as t...

Cannonn by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon or Nikon

Hello so ive been thinking about getting my first dslr. ive pretty much narrowed down my options to the Nikon D3300 or the Canon T5 with a added 50mm 1.8 lens. Which one is better? Or should I go for a Canon T5i? I will probably not do many portraits...

80D turns off on its own

I have a 6 month old 80D. Randomly in use the camera turns off by itself. Sometimes itll turn back on if i press some buttons, but most of the time i have to turn it off then on again. The battery is charged but im not sure whats causing this. ANyone...

lhilton1991 by Occasional Contributor
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Wandering focus point box. Model 700D (Rebel T5i)

From time to time, including sometimes when I have just switched on, the rectangular focus point box on the LCD screen appears in the bottom left corner instead of centre - pressing.OK brings it back to the middle. When I press the AF point selection...

mike21 by Frequent Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Controlling a T6i with an XP computer

I have a Canon EOS t6i, and an interest in astrophotography. I have a computer in my observatory running XP to control the telescope. There is a significant amount of software which is not WIN 8 or 10 compatable on this computer. I would like tyo con...

Conrad12n by New Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS and 70D

I am trying to use my iphone hotspot as my wifi. i have the laptop and camera on it but when it comes to pairing the camera and laptop i don't know how to do that. I click on the pairing icon but nothing happens. Can you help?

Canon EOS M10 Settings Confusion

Hello all! I've recently purchased a Canon M10 and intend to use it for basic photography and videography. In terms of the video quality I am extremely happy with it but the video quality is a completely different story.  I have recently been shootin...

MichaelPM by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Film Student Question: weird lenses

I have a Canon 7d that's a few years old. I've used it both for photography and film as I've been studying. Recently my dad found his father's old canon film camera, I think the Mark IV, 50s, with a bunch of lenses which I think are m39 serenars, whi...

CamelMan by New Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes